1300 RWHP Mystichrome

Zeekmann

Established Member
If you look close when shifting you will notice rubber laying down :)

I8URLS1

Established Member
I don't give a shit who's dually that is I hate when you go out racing and trucks and slow cars get in the way haha. On that note can't wait to get up there tonight

Z06KILLR

Established Member
Racing on the feeder like that, especially in the right/turn lanes is asking for a disaster. Someone pulls out onto the feeder and its game over for you both.

Take it on I10 or BW8 guys...

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Rex said this the other day on 1320's fb when asked about traction: " Actually car hooks well on 19" MT drag radials, we are not talking about going down a 1/4 strip, we are talking about roll racing, I have slicks off of my drag mustang that would bolt right up to this car, but that is not what I am shooting for, I dont know if you have ever roll raced down I-10 in Houston, but I have, I put over 1500 RWHP from my supra with Drag radials last year."

"We are just getting started, I am going to beef up this car where it needs it, it will be very fast once I get done with it!"

Zeekmann

Established Member
Too bad this car has a 6spd. A auto would be a differwnt beast!! And maybe awd!!

Would be but.... this car was built to keep on the street and make gobs of power. Heck the car has AC and cruise control. AUTO=RACECAR

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member
!

Would be but.... this car was built to keep on the street and make gobs of power. Heck the car has AC and cruise control. AUTO=RACECAR

I couldn't have said it better myself. Everybody acts like they wouldn't want to have a boat load of power, regardless if you can get it all to the pavement or not. Shit, I have a hard time putting my 600 to the ground on Nitto DR's, and that sure as shit doesn't stop me from wanting more. I would also never switch to an auto unless it was a racecar....6spd with gobs of power works for me! That thing is pure sex on wheels :beer:

stangfreak

Established Member
auto does NOT equal race car im sorry. auto + turbo = winning. end of story. My car has stock suspension, stock rear, stock motor, full weight, even have the spare tire in it, a/c, radio, you name it. I dont even have subframes. If I put a 4r70w in my car its going to be a race car?

stick shift is fun, and I bet that cobra is fast. I wish I was the owner of that mystichrome cobra. I want it lol. But to leave the stick on the car so that it remains a "street car" and brag that it made all this power, then it doesnt perform or back up its numbers on the dyno, it means nothing.

my friends 8 second street car. 4r70w. 5L motor, twin 62mm setup. 8's at 165mph.

MustangJunkies.net AJ Twin Turbo Cobra Dyno - YouTube

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member

i understand he just wants to keep it like that...car is a monster! even for roll racing the auto is just perfect for it though. Im sure its fun to drive!!

stangfreak

Established Member
I couldn't have said it better myself. Everybody acts like they wouldn't want to have a boat load of power, regardless if you can get it all to the pavement or not. Shit, I have a hard time putting my 600 to the ground on Nitto DR's, and that sure as shit doesn't stop me from wanting more. I would also never switch to an auto unless it was a racecar....6spd with gobs of power works for me! That thing is pure sex on wheels :beer:

The people that want to make gobs of power and attend events like this, are racers, want to win. I dont care what anyone says. deep inside, you want to win. so if your going to build a car that makes insane power just to brag on the dyno, whats the purpose of that if it cant back it up on the street or track???

Im not refering my statement to the cobra owner in this video that lost. Im not. Im replying to your statement. what you said makes no sense at all. if you cant hook up with 600rwhp and your car won't run like a 600rwhp because you cant hook or powershift or whatever, and you loose to a 500rwhp ported eaton cobra, you wouldnt be mad? I would. Now if your not a racer and not attending these events and want to have fun? sure, put on street tires, do a kb or whipple and spin your balls and think its fast.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
auto does NOT equal race car im sorry. auto + turbo = winning. end of story. My car has stock suspension, stock rear, stock motor, full weight, even have the spare tire in it, a/c, radio, you name it. I dont even have subframes. If I put a 4r70w in my car its going to be a race car?

stick shift is fun, and I bet that cobra is fast. I wish I was the owner of that mystichrome cobra. I want it lol. But to leave the stick on the car so that it remains a "street car" and brag that it made all this power, then it doesnt perform or back up its numbers on the dyno, it means nothing.

my friends 8 second street car. 4r70w. 5L motor, twin 62mm setup. 8's at 165mph.

MustangJunkies.net AJ Twin Turbo Cobra Dyno - YouTube

Some people aren't all about the numbers. Some just want to have fun.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Beast of a mystichrome. I would love it even more with the stock hood. Cant wait to see some vids.

Users who are viewing this thread