1300 RWHP Mystichrome

coposrv

Established Member
This car is one of my favorites. It's nothing less than over the top in every way.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I understand what you're saying and the car is ridiculous but I don't get the point in making retarded power like that and not having any traction. Just because it has an auto doesn't make it a racecar especially when an auto would compliment the turbo setup. JMO. Again the car is awesome looking and makes insane power but if you can't put it to the ground it's sort of pointless. Hell, the 6 speed 700WHP twinsrew cars I've had got shit traction on both R888's and DR's and they have a very linear torque curve.

Would be but.... this car was built to keep on the street and make gobs of power. Heck the car has AC and cruise control. AUTO=RACECAR

Last edited:

Zeekmann

Established Member
auto does NOT equal race car im sorry. auto + turbo = winning. end of story. My car has stock suspension, stock rear, stock motor, full weight, even have the spare tire in it, a/c, radio, you name it. I dont even have subframes. If I put a 4r70w in my car its going to be a race car?

stick shift is fun, and I bet that cobra is fast. I wish I was the owner of that mystichrome cobra. I want it lol. But to leave the stick on the car so that it remains a "street car" and brag that it made all this power, then it doesnt perform or back up its numbers on the dyno, it means nothing.

my friends 8 second street car. 4r70w. 5L motor, twin 62mm setup. 8's at 165mph.

MustangJunkies.net AJ Twin Turbo Cobra Dyno - YouTube

You got to love a guy that posts a video of a car he has never owned. :nonono:

I like tits too so my girl is getting a boob job, but the pussy feels the same. I also owned this car and many others. Too bad for me, it means nothing :lol1:

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Sure is a badass Mystichrome! :rockon:

6 speed, auto, low or high boost he still lost to a car with less power. PERIOD. But I bet he sure as hell had fun doing it! Run what you brung and hope its enough.

stangfreak

Established Member
You got to love a guy that posts a video of a car he has never owned. :nonono:

I like tits too so my girl is getting a boob job, but the pussy feels the same. I also owned this car and many others. Too bad for me, it means nothing :lol1:

we all have our own opinion. Thats great. The mystichrome car is bad ass. I wish I had that car. you can make fun of me, say whatever y ou want I dont give a flying ****. Im not these little scared punks on the internet that talks shit. just saying. You think there race cars, good. To me, there not race cars, they make cars go faster. convo is over and crushed. we disagree on that one thing. Thats all. :beer:

stangfreak

Established Member
I understand what you're saying and the car is ridiculous but I don't get the point in making retarded power like that and not having any traction. Just because it has an auto doesn't make it a racecar especially when an auto would compliment the turbo setup. JMO. Again the car is awesome looking and makes insane power but if you can't put it to the ground it's sort of pointless. Hell, the 6 speed 700WHP twinsrew cars I've had got shit traction on both R888's and DR's and they have a very linear torque curve.

:beer:

stangfreak

Established Member
Sure is a badass Mystichrome! :rockon:

6 speed, auto, low or high boost he still lost to a car with less power. PERIOD. But I bet he sure as hell had fun doing it! Run what you brung and hope its enough.

if he was on low boost and not making 1300rwhp how does it make sense tht he lost to a car that makes less power if the GTR was making more. of course, if he was on low boost making 800

Shhhh

Established Member
Seeing this makes me want to either tear into my '13 or sell it and build something similar.
Very nice car :beer:

Zeekmann

Established Member
we all have our own opinion. Thats great. The mystichrome car is bad ass. I wish I had that car. you can make fun of me, say whatever y ou want I dont give a flying ****. Im not these little scared punks on the internet that talks shit. just saying. You think there race cars, good. To me, there not race cars, they make cars go faster. convo is over and crushed. we disagree on that one thing. Thats all. :beer:

All I'm saying is post your own car for reference :coolman:

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
if he was on low boost and not making 1300rwhp how does it make sense tht he lost to a car that makes less power if the GTR was making more. of course, if he was on low boost making 800

Probably had it turned down so it would hook. Still lost. What good is all that power if he can't use it?

If he can get all that power to hook why did he turn it down? He wanted to loose?

Dude lost. No excuses. "Well if I had put my slicks on" Well guess what...he didn't.

I'd love to see this car setup with an auto and a good tires with some sidewall. I bet he would hurt a lot of people's feelings then.

VETTKLR

Established Member
Very nice car; how in the hell do you get any traction with that much power?

Is the trunk poured concrete? :shrug:

After it hazes the tires at the top of 3rd, the IRS, power curve and momentum of the car help tremendously.

An iced down 30 pack of Bud Light in the right rear seat for ballast never hurt, either lol! :beer:

86silverbullett

Established Member
After it hazes the tires at the top of 3rd, the IRS, power curve and momentum of the car help tremendously.

An iced down 30 pack of Bud Light in the right rear seat for ballast never hurt, either lol! :beer:

Was waiting for a reply from the guy who actually owned the car when it was being built! :beer:

TheHitman™

Established Member
Just fot the record cranberry only has one boost setting on his car and that's kill, so if you aren't ready don't run. At the end of the day the 1300whp cobra lost to the gtr with less power.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Get bent go tell your 5 1300hp GTR"s go find some UGR cars funny no video yet of a GTR racing anything worth a shit surprise surprise. I know why u won't see any GTR"s running UGR cars they will get drug down the highway just like every other year!

Users who are viewing this thread