13ft, 900lb Gator caught in S.C.

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
I want one like that for my house one day. That smaller mount looks awesome.

the big is really cool, but if you dont have a very large room the tail is always in the way..

i prefer the full mount little one. Been trying to get him to get me one, but he doesn't want to waste a tag on a small one

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
Really? Cause I'm pretty sure in that first post you said the SOUTH, not South Carolina. Thanks for posting though.

I like how you manage to make yourself look even more arrogant with each post.

Because it really takes a lot for you to look left one inch and see that I'm from South Carolina.

Also, did you miss the fact that the gator in question was caught in S.C.? Do you even know what my original post was replying to or did you just feel like jumping in the conversation?

Formula51

Established Member
Because it really takes a lot for you to look left one inch and see that I'm from South Carolina.

Also, did you miss the fact that the gator in question was caught in S.C.? Do you even know what my original post was replying to or did you just feel like jumping in the conversation?

I'm ashamed of you.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member

u-mad1.jpg

Contrary to your belief, the south is not wholly contained within South Carolina. While seeing dead gators from being struck by cars might not be common in SC, it is rather common in states that have an abundance of gators...

Last edited:

RedDemon91

Established Member

I'm from South Carolina too, would you like some sort of award? The fact of the matter is, you still said the south, and not SC, especially while everyone else was mentioning Florida and Louisiana, so they had reason to post what they did. I don't see what's so hard to understand about this. You see, as stated above, the south doens't compose of only South Carolina, here in Florida we're Gator capital, it's pretty common to see dead gators in the overpopulated parts of Florida.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread