14" Ford GT Brembos On - Bled Properly?

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Well I tried the reverse and stabbing the pedal. Feels a little better but still a little soft. I also haven't driven the car in about 2 months between waiting on TF wheels and the doing the brakes. I just may be looking for something more? I'll have my wife come out one night so I can try bleeding them again and go from there. But when they grab they grab hard.

Get yourself a set of these and you won't need any help. I've been using them for many years and they're on all my vehicles.

Speed Bleeders - Russell Performance Products

http://www.russellperformance.com/mc/speed-bleeders/

WireMesh

Established Member
Get yourself a set of these and you won't need any help. I've been using them for many years and they're on all my vehicles.

Speed Bleeders - Russell Performance Products

http://www.russellperformance.com/mc/speed-bleeders/

I have these on all of my brake calipers and they are great (had to buy 6 though :/)! I'm even tempted to get them for the master cylinder if I ever have to bleed it again.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
I have these on all of my brake calipers and they are great (had to buy 6 though :/)! I'm even tempted to get them for the master cylinder if I ever have to bleed it again.

I got the bags too, it's just stupid simple to bleed the brakes. So much so, that I do it every couple of years.

WireMesh

Established Member
I got the bags too, it's just stupid simple to bleed the brakes. So much so, that I do it every couple of years.

Exactly! I had a bag too. Next time, I may buy a bottle to bleed into so that I can easily reuse it. The bag did not really seem reusable so I am just going to dispose of it.

03' White Snake

Established Member
I got the speed bleeders too, they work awesome. My brakes never felt so good after using them for the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread