15' Procharged 5.0 vs 2010 Zx6r

13RaceRed5.0

Established Member
Ran into a buddy with a Zx6r the other day and we figured we would do some pulls. I've been wanting to see how my car stacks up against 600cc bikes since I actually sold my cbr600 for my procharger kit. First we did a 20 roll and that was no good for me. The bike instantly put 3 cars on me while I spun. Then we went from a 60 with better results.

This is a base P1 kit with ARH catless headers. Only mod the bike had was Moto GP Exhaust and he weighed around 145lbs.

https://youtu.be/_XPjXclX2_c

Kiohtee

Established Member
Good run!

Does NOT give me hope for my upcoming race with a 2006 GSX-R600 though. Lol

13RaceRed5.0

Established Member
I raced a Gsx-r 600 from a 40 roll a couple times and he would pull a little more then a car off the hit but I would be catching up quick by 125. I did have a 200lb passenger though. On this run I was by myself.

Nice
I'm currently saving up for a PC.

You'll love it! Very easy to install and it turns the car into a completely different animal. Consider all the options before you purchase though. If I could do it again I would have gone for the HO kit with the D1 and red race valve.

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
And FWIW : Girls 2015 makes 672 and was tire to tire with her 13 R6

I was driving the car, and she was riding the bike (she can ride better, I can drive better :D)

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
I raced a Gsx-r 600 from a 40 roll a couple times and he would pull a little more then a car off the hit but I would be catching up quick by 125. I did have a 200lb passenger though. On this run I was by myself.

You'll love it! Very easy to install and it turns the car into a completely different animal. Consider all the options before you purchase though. If I could do it again I would have gone for the HO kit with the D1 and red race valve.

I'm going with the Beefcake HO PC special, dont need the red race valve though.

Users who are viewing this thread