150 Shot LS3 vs 150 Shot 6.1 Hemi

Bokeo

Established Member
2010 Camaro SS-
H/C/I + 150 Shot

2006 Charger SRT8
Intake, Longtubes, Fuel System + 150 Shot

This race has actually been planned for about a month. The SRT8 did have a 125 shot but went and got retuned for a 150 when he saw the Camaro in action. I gotta say, I'm suprised at the results!

[youtube_browser]JvZoszjc2OA[/youtube_browser]

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Odd outcome. What's an srt8 weigh? That ls3 car should be making 650-700rwhp on the kit I would guess depending on what heads and cam. Stock srt8s only dyno 350-360rwhp. Just seems odd.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
I think the dodge cars are way down on power but I think they respond great to mods, esp power adders

I dont think power is a problem for the hemi cars lol they are 370+hp out of a 5.7 hemi and over 425-470hp out of the n.a 6.1 hemi, and over 700hp in the hell cat, power isnt the problem... the weight of them is 4,000+lbs for the srt8 jeeps, challengers, chargers etc. is the killer, that and all of them arent very aero dynamic, they have aero of a Brick on wheels, lol

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Either there is issues with your camaro or he's spraying more than a 150 shot. A you had an hci advantage on him. Should have gapped him pretty good. Is he's only spraying a 150 why are there two bottles? Why does he have a upgraded fuel system? Neither is needed for a 150 shot. The Zex kits max out at 175. Also the "retuned" this is odd. No "tuning" is required for a 100 shot. 125 you pull two degrees. 150 you pull four. Something isnt right.

I see no Zex box, plate, or nozzle in his engine bay. All i see is a fuel regular.

Last edited:

TERMN8U

Established Member
Either there is issues with your camaro or he's spraying more than a 150 shot. A you had an hci advantage on him. Should have gapped him pretty good. Is he's only spraying a 150 why are there two bottles? Why does he have a upgraded fuel system? Neither is needed for a 150 shot. The Zex kits max out at 175. Also the "retuned" this is odd. No "tuning" is required for a 100 shot. 125 you pull two degrees. 150 you pull four. Something isnt right.

I see no Zex box, plate, or nozzle in his engine bay. All i see is a fuel regular.

I know what it is!!!!! Camaro's suck shit!
Next....

Joewee500

Established Member
Gothemi speaks the truth. Camaro is hurt or SRT is lying about the shot. Bet that camaro was in the shop getting a thorough look after these races.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
I know what it is!!!!! Camaro's suck shit!
Next....

Wow. So many typos in that quote. I was half asleep on the shitter when i wrote that. Lol

I hate gm and camaros as much as anyone but that 6.1 with those mods isnt doing that. Maybe if OP said he ran him on the motor the results would be believable.

Bokeo

Established Member
Camaro said that his bottle pressure was alittle low before the run. There will be a rematch in about 2 weeks.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not what I expected at all. Do racers really lie and/or hide stuff? LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread