17" True Forged wheels

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i believe these should fit on a fox body without any issues. 8" fronts and 10" rears.

17x8 17x10 2 piece fully polished TF Mach 5.
these will NOT clear brembos or cobra R brakes. they barely will clear the stock terminator brakes and you may have to do some slight grinding on the top end of the caliper (that sticks out the most). if need be, we're talking about 1/16th of an inch at most. the rear wheels have the stock backspacing (tucked in look).

these wheels have NOT been driven on. they were merely put on the cars to take pics. on the blue cobra, we moved the car maybe 20 feet with them on.

there are some tiny, minute scratches on the lips from having the tires mounted but i can have them polished up to look like new before theyre shipped.

i can also have them powdercoated or brushed if desired (for additional cost). either just the centers, just the lips, or the enter wheel.

i made this set just to show everyone how 17s would look on a cobra. they need to go asap.

regular retail price on these is $2300 shipped. svtp member pricing on these would be $2000 shipped. ill sell this set for $1700 shipped (cash price). locals pay $1600 cash.

these are ready to ship out at a moments notice. (unless you want the lips polished up, that will tack on a few days. not really necessary and nothing you cant do yourself).

IMG_8907Medium.jpg
IMG_8908Medium.jpg
IMG_8909Medium.jpg
IMG_8910Medium.jpg

IMG_8911Medium.jpg

IMG_8912Medium.jpg

IMG_8913Medium.jpg

IMG_8914Medium.jpg

IMG_8915Medium.jpg

IMG_8916Medium.jpg

IMG_8917Medium.jpg

IMG_9172Medium.jpg