1750rwhp + 2000# of downforce =

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt347mustang

Established Member
You guys make me lol!

I'm out. Somebody tag me when a viper/vette/mustang or anything with rwd comes within 10mph of what the big dogs are doing in the 1/2.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You guys make me lol!

I'm out. Somebody tag me when a viper/vette/mustang or anything with rwd comes within 10mph of what the big dogs are doing in the 1/2.

1.) You said I speculated about a Viper with no aero running 220mph.
2.) I posted a video of a Viper with no aero running 234mph.
3.) You speculated that a Lambo/GTR should run 300 in the 1/2, and expressed AWD dominance over RWD.
4.) I posted a RWD Ford GT running 293.6mph.
5.) You fail to post a Lambo/GTR that touches that.

Go back to whatever hole you crawled out from.

Nick we need to do twins on your Viper!

Not this one. When I get one for the street, I will. Twins would render it useless on the roadcourse.

gt347mustang

Established Member
1.) You said I speculated about a Viper with no aero running 220mph.
2.) I posted a video of a Viper with no aero running 234mph.
3.) You speculated that a Lambo/GTR should run 300 in the 1/2, and expressed AWD dominance over RWD.
4.) I posted a RWD Ford GT running 293.6mph.
5.) You fail to post a Lambo/GTR that touches that.

Go back to whatever hole you crawled out from.

Not this one. When I get one for the street, I will. Twins would render it useless on the roadcourse.

Too funny!

In response to your "facts":

1: you did speculate, that the 1800whp car would have run with a 2500whp+ awd gtr which is impossible.
2: you initially posted the viper did 280, then when I called you out, you had to backpedal and realized you made a huge mistake and quoted mile times, not half mile. Doh!
3) my speculation math was a dig at you guys for speculating initially, which really got you buthurt. I never once claimed anything, I used your speculation bullshit math. However it's proven awd is better.
4) that fgt is a mile speed, not half mile. The big dogs in this type of racing haven't done mile testing. This isn't relevant.
5) see 4 above.

Awd is better than rwd for 1/2 mile roll racing. End of story. Now that I've cleared up the facts I'm done... again. Going back to whatever hole I came out of. Lol

Again, let me know when anything rwd is competitive in 1/2 mile racing.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Too funny!

In response to your "facts":

1: you did speculate, that the 1800whp car would have run with a 2500whp+ awd gtr which is impossible.

I never said that. Who would say an 1800rwhp car would run with a 2500awhp car? Not I.

2: you initially posted the viper did 280, then when I called you out, you had to backpedal and realized you made a huge mistake and quoted mile times, not half mile. Doh!

I initially posted that the Viper ACR in the pictures could be in the 220s if you remove the aero.

I did think the 1800 Viper ran 280 in the half, and as soon as I realized I was wrong, I corrected myself.

3) my speculation math was a dig at you guys for speculating initially, which really got you buthurt. I never once claimed anything, I used your speculation bullshit math. However it's proven awd is better.

We weren't speculating. I 'speculated' that without the aero, that ACR would run in the 220s. Then I proved it by showing you a Viper with the same horsepower running 234mph.

Your speculation, bullshit, math, said a Lambo/GTR could run 300 mph in a mile.

4) that fgt is a mile speed, not half mile. The big dogs in this type of racing haven't done mile testing. This isn't relevant.
5) see 4 above.

You're exactly right, it is a mile speed, like previously stated. Still waiting on you to show a Lambo/GTR running 300mph in the mile?

Awd is better than rwd for 1/2 mile roll racing. End of story. Now that I've cleared up the facts I'm done... again. Going back to whatever hole I came out of. Lol

Again, let me know when anything rwd is competitive in 1/2 mile racing.

No one is saying that a RWD car is easier to drive, or faster in the 1/2; we're simply saying that RWD cars hold their own. I'm sure that 2500rwhp Ford GT could run 240-250mph in the half. I've yet to see a video of it doing the 1/2 mile event.

So all in all, we're still waiting on this miraculous 300mph 1 mile run out of either a Lambo or a GTR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread