18" 3 piece chrome Mach 5 brand new and ready to ship 18x9 18x10.5

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
OMG . WOW WOW WOW. I was thinking about getting the SSR gt3.. HA. forget that. Im getting these now!!!!

theyre still available and ready to ship out a moments notice. :banana:

how much for some with satin black spokes in 2 piece?

for 2 piece, with NO assembly bolts, $2700 shipped. with assembly bolts, add $25 per wheel, but you might as well go with 3 piece then. 2 piece come in 18x9 18x10 only. for you bro, a return customer, id do them for a bit less, and you could pick them up in person to save on shipping as well :beer:

5.0tooslow

Established Member
free bump!!! for some insane wheels! I will be getting these sept/oct go ahead put me down for set...not sure if I want all chrome or black with chrome lip!!!!

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Are they Mach5's or Speed 5's?

Just asking because the center hub section around the center cap area is flatter/different than my Mach5's....

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i think speedofsound has them on his mach 1 in black with the chrome lip, i saw them in person at the shop and OMG absolutely amazing, i wish i had the dough to buy these!

yep. he has the satin black version of these.

Are they Mach5's or Speed 5's?

Just asking because the center hub section around the center cap area is flatter/different than my Mach5's....

these are Mach 5s. depending on what type of forging we have on hand, depends on how the final piece comes out. some forgings are a little more curved than others.

ok, we're taking this up a notch! im taking $100 off the asking price. but as the price begins to drop, ill have to ask for a check or add 3% to cover the fees. at this point we're not there yet. that's $3200 shipped. i have a set of brand new, chrome, etched Cobra snake caps too. that's $100 off AND absolutely NO waiting time for them to be built. you can sport them right now while its still summer time.

ill also accept a sizeable (non-refundable) deposit and hold them for a potential buyer.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
$3100 shipped.

or $3000 shipped paid by check or money order

Last edited:

RGrossman

Established Member
Whats the cost to have these made in 11" in the rear? Is a version available or is the discont because these are already made...

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Whats the cost to have these made in 11" in the rear? Is a version available or is the discont because these are already made...

the discount is because they are already made but i can have them widened to 11" rears for an extra $100

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Wish they were Satin Black centers.

heck, then they'd be even cheaper. we have our summer sale going on in the terminator talk section right now. if that's what you seriously want, then order up a set :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread