18" CCW's

skyhighsd

Established Member
CCW 505a's 18x9.5 and 18x11 rims and lug nuts(no tires or bands). Have to many sets of wheels(4) and I am sick of moving them all around the garage. They are mounted right now but as soon as I have a serious buyer I will have them broken down. I have the original CCW boxes that they will be shipped in with bubble wrap. I do not have any pics of them on my car but here they are on a white car. Postal M.O. or PayPal accepted!

Last edited:

Taj

Established Member
wheels

Interested in wheels what size tires did you run front and back? and are there any marks of any kind on the wheel ?could you you post some pictures of the actual wheels? or email them [email protected] thanks Tommy

skyhighsd

Established Member
Interested in wheels what size tires did you run front and back? and are there any marks of any kind on the wheel ?could you you post some pictures of the actual wheels? or email them [email protected] thanks Tommy

Those are the actual wheels, as far tires go I ran the factory 285/40/18 in the front for a bigger patch and the rear tires were 305/35/18. The only mark on any wheel(just 1) would be a tiny nick from when they were mounted. You can not see it with tires on and with the tires off you have to look for it close up. One of those I know its there type things. If need a pic of every wheel off of the car I can do that but it will take a day or so.

Users who are viewing this thread