18x10 Saleen with 315 BFG's pics..

Evill Supra

Established Member
Matt,

Did you get to make any passes at the track with the new skins? Everyone I went with did better then last year (except for the guys that ran into the deer of course). Chris C. in the white Eclipse ran 11s, Matt with the turbo civic ran mid 12s, and a few others set personal bests. Other then the crazy wind it was a good day.

TTYL,

Steve K.

blacknight07607

Tailgating State
Established Member
I have to admit, that's a real nice WS6 you have there

J/K:D

Looks good though. Those are pretty wide. Just be careful in wet weather though. I heard good things about those tires. They hook up pretty good at the track. have fun

Toplesss

Established Member
Steve,
I made two passes all day long. Both were motor only passes and were not very good. Days like that with the long wait take the fun out if it. To quote a buddy of mine.. " I didnt want to spend the day pushing my whip through the lanes":D
Maybe next time there will be less people. I talked to Matt on here the other night. His car is impressive to say the least. :beer:

brad65ford...I have a 1/4" spacer on the rear.

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
Looks good Topless, I have the same size rims in the rear with 295's on them. I like the 1/4" spacers I believe they look better. Where can I find them?

Users who are viewing this thread