18x10 Saleen with 315 BFG's pics..

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
looks good topless! after seeing how "tight" those fit, i'm having second thoughts about squeezing in the 335/30's i just ordered today. oh well, already bought and been shipped on their way to me. where are you in "southern indiana" ???? i'm in greenwood...kinda south.

Toplesss

Established Member
335'S will be tight.. are they going on a 10'' or a 10.5" wheel? I know where Greenwood is.. Great town. I actually want to move there someday.

I live outside of Evansville, Indiana.

cjuni

Established Member
Topless......those things are the shit:D :D

Wolfgangsta....PLAESE post some pic's of your set up also. I'm also buying a set of the Viper 335/30/18 for my 96...but I just bought an 03 IRS, so don't know if it's all going to fit.

Last edited:

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
tires will be here monday. as soon as the ups man drops them off i'm going to the tire shop to have them put on. i'll probably be sitting in the garage with the car running waiting on the man in the brown suit to show up. can't wait! i will definitely post up some pics for everyone to see.

Evill Supra

Established Member
Matt,

Those meats look awesome man! I think I am going to try and stuff a set of those on the back of the Supra once my Nittos wear out. They really set the car off.

Looking forward to seeing them in person when it stops raining and the weather gets better.

TTYL,

Steve K.

Toplesss

Established Member
Thanks Steve!:beer:

I hear you about the weather..The rain is supposed to be gone by Friday night. Saturday night a bunch of us are going to Owensboro to cruise and then going to Bowling Green Sunday morning. The track opens at 11 am. You are more than welcome to go, as well as anyone else you wanna bring. Should be a good turnout. :rockon:

Avenging Angel

Established Member
Originally posted by Toplesss
new2.jpg
That looks really close. Does your tire hit the top of your fenderwell lip when you hit a bump or dip in the road? I have 315's out back as well & they hit all the time (except I seem to have more clearance from the top of my tire to the fenderwell lip).

Toplesss

Established Member
Yeah they do hit. Not enough to bother me though. I have a rear seat delete so no one is ever in the back. Plus it isnt my daily driver, so I can tolerate it. :beer:

Evill Supra

Established Member
Hey Matt,

Thanks for the invite, but unfortunately I will not be able to bring the Supra out to the track for a while. The rear wheel bearings are both bad and I don't feel comfortable driving it down there and back-plus I finally got the front end lowered and need an alignment bad. I figure once I get the wheel bearings and alignment done I might bring it out to the track.

I look forward to seeing you and your friends run down there. I'll be down there with my truck. It is a Flame Red Dodge Ram 2500 3/4 ton Quad Cab Long Bed monster;) You can't miss it. Just look for the truck with the US MARINES license plate and I'll be bringing everyones gear with me that I'll be traveling with. If anyone breaks anything I am there in case they need a tow back to Evansville.

If anyone in your group needs anything or if they want me to haul anything down there just give me a ring at (812) 760-9065. I'll have all of my tools, jack, jackstands, compressed air, etc for people to use. Should be a good time as long as the rain stays away.

Have a good one!

Steve K.

Toplesss

Established Member
Sounds good Steve. Is anyone from the Evansville area going with you?

I saw you in Eville' Sat. night, but never got a chance to ctch up with you. Maybe next time. :beer:

BTW... Everyone is meeting in Owensboro Sunday at 9:30 am if you want to go down with all of us. Nothing like a big group of cars on the interstate.:rockon:

Last edited:

Evill Supra

Established Member
Cool man, sounds great.

I am meeting up with several of the "compact" guys here in Evansville at 9:00AM in Henderson. We are leaving and going through Owensboro so we may see you guys on the way. I don't drive more then 65-70mph with the truck because it gets horrific gas mileage if I go over 70mph.

See you there.

Steve K.

Users who are viewing this thread