19" Drag Radials

torridgoat05

Established Member
Has anyone came out with a 19" drag radial yet? would like to improve my traction without buying a set of full drag wheels.

Kimcobra

Established Member
I talked to the Nitto guys at the NMRA finals in Bowling Green KY a couple weeks ago and they told me they had a 19" DR out, but I have no luck finding it on thier site..I may give them a call and see whats up..Not much out there in the 19"..KDWs has one out but at 450.00 a tire they can keep them.

JerryC

Established Member
I talked to the Nitto guys at the NMRA finals in Bowling Green KY a couple weeks ago and they told me they had a 19" DR out, but I have no luck finding it on thier site..I may give them a call and see whats up..Not much out there in the 19"..KDWs has one out but at 450.00 a tire they can keep them.

NT05R
NT05R, 345-30-19, but it takes an 11" rim minimum

torridgoat05

Established Member
if toyo makes a 19" drag radial our GT rims then i would interested, i know i should just buy a set of 18s but id like to be drive around with these without miss matched rims and no one makes a 19" radial around the 275 range, someone throw us a bone n make one already

torridgoat05

Established Member
the toyos look good, do you guys think i can fit the 295s on my car or better off with the 265s?

xxbmxlsxx

Established Member
im gonna throw the mickey thompson 305 on, even though im pretty sure the contact patch wont be as good since the wheel is only 9" wide, but hey ill give it a shot. ill let the air out and zero my alignment with them on. but this winter im going to get my rear wheels widened to 10"

Last edited:

JerryC

Established Member
im gonna throw the mickey thompson 305 on, even though im pretty sure the contact patch wont be as good since the wheel is only 9" wide, but hey ill give it a shot. ill let the air out and zero my alignment with them on. but this winter im going to get my rear wheels widened to 10"

I've got MT ET Street Radial II's, 305-35-18 on 18x10 rims. With 30 psi in them it is not riding on the outer .75". However that left just like that I got a 1.57 60' and 10.80 in the quarter.

Squeezing them on to 9" rims, I dont know about that...

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
I bought a set of 15" drag wheels and 275/60/15 MT ET streets mounted and balanced for around $700. This is about what you are going to pay for a pair of 19 inch DRs. Just an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread