1965 Plymouth Belvedere

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
Generally I only post Ford related details on this site...but this car was just simply badass. I absolutely love the old big body style cars. One of my customers recent purchases. I think its not the baddest car in his collection. So simple, so sinister yet so loud. lol. Its getting featured in Muscle Car Review and I had not gotten a chance to clean it up, so I was out cleaning it up yesterday. This car is truly amazing. I love these old big bodied cars. This one has had a very slick touch put too it. Side moldings shaved, all new white leather interior, a Macintosh Audio System put in and it has the original 417 SS Wedge motor in it. All though this one is not exactly stock. lol

Spent about 5 hours cleaning it up too make it more presentable for the shoot.

1-22.jpg

2-23.jpg

3-22.jpg

4-21.jpg

5-20.jpg

Engine-1.jpg

Then a short video of the little monster under the hood.

My phone screwed up and took the video in an odd direction...but its really only for sound. lol

th_VIDEO0019.jpg

Then the green Dodge in the back. That thing is not slow. I will be going back soon to do some work on it as well.

th_VIDEO0020.jpg

MNCobra

Established Member
i had a 67 ply GTX for a couple years...440 magnum with power windows, power breaks, disc breaks on the front...it was a fun car...always had a vibration in the drive train some were so i sold it...but was fun in the begining,...nice cars...

Users who are viewing this thread