1966 Coupe (New Toy)

Aceswild 02

Established Member
Thanks for all of the compliments guys. Im loving this car, its a blast to drive.

Very nice! Any plans on running it?

Probably not. Just wanted a fun street car that shows well.

very nice!!!!
still have the 8 inch rear?

Yes, that is about the only part of the drivetrain that hasn't been either replaced or gone through. Although I think it does have a 3.55 gear in. At some point I will swap the third member to a 8" trac-loc or lsd. I don't plan on crazy power, so the 8" should be plenty strong.

Looks great, very nice.

Black interior and call it quits.

Thanks. I really like the blue interior actually. I wasn't sure about it when I saw pictures of the car on-line, but when I saw it in person it really grew on my quickly.

Beautiful Mustang! My brother has a 65 coupe he is building. When we go to car shows he is usually the only coupe there. There are always a bunch of fastbacks.

Yeah, I specifically wanted a coupe. I have always loved them. When I was 13 my grandpa bought me a 66 coupe (200ci) for $700 that we spent a few years restoring. Had to sell it though later on.

I imagine I'll have this one for a long time:beer:

Thanks again guys!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a great looking '66. I especially like the engine bay, and that built motor. Right down to the dual quads! Love that car!

cornholio

Established Member
Very nice and congrats. I have my '66 Coupe Restomod and am always happy to see another coupe.... The fastbacks always get all the love, but a coupe done right is just as appealing to me.

Aceswild 02

Established Member
What a great looking '66. I especially like the engine bay, and that built motor. Right down to the dual quads! Love that car!

Thanks a ton Bob!

Very nice and congrats. I have my '66 Coupe Restomod and am always happy to see another coupe.... The fastbacks always get all the love, but a coupe done right is just as appealing to me.

:beer:
Yeah, I love a nice clean coupe. They make a great sleeper too...although this car sounds a bit too much like a nascar to be considered a sleeper. Its not fooling anyone when it pulls up:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread