1966 F100 450/510 Raptor Crate Engine 10R80

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
Simply amazing how one can sell a 29k truck, buy a 150k truck and still have enough left over for a 30k car.

IMG_2939.JPG
IMG_2941.JPG
IMG_2942.JPG
IMG_2957.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2922.JPG
    IMG_2922.JPG
    322.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2934.JPG
    IMG_2934.JPG
    297.2 KB · Views: 55

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
Bidenomics at work!

Congrats man.

How’s the R?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
I was in hospital when it showed up. Got it home on Friday but now have been too sick to drive it. 67.0 miles on odometer.
Fantastic truck all around.

02_Lightning

Established Member
Is that a brag?

Maybe spend some of that money on your rain gutters, or move out of the ghetto all together.
It’s already for sale… primarily some funding issues apparently since retirement happened and no retirement funds in place‍♂️
Bought at MSRP, and was very lucky to be taken care of that way. To resell and pocket an ADM (somewhat) seems a bit shady, but whatever. Even with the miles “under 100”, it changes the game on a buyer since it’s a used vehicle now. May have been better to buy, and not title it. Then could still sell as “new”.
Good luck to all.

02_Lightning

Established Member
Ironically, this truck was sold back to dealer as used, at a loss. Dude didn’t have any cash and screwed himself. Oh well, thank goodness he is gone and done flapping his yap. His replacement truck was a 5.0, so we know his ecopoop didn’t treat him well. Feel sorry for the poor sap who bought this 66 eco.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
How you take a loss on an R is pretty crazy but then again maybe with the sales tax credit on the trade and all it’s a wash

wckdvnm

Established Member
Ironically, this truck was sold back to dealer as used, at a loss. Dude didn’t have any cash and screwed himself. Oh well, thank goodness he is gone and done flapping his yap. His replacement truck was a 5.0, so we know his ecopoop didn’t treat him well. Feel sorry for the poor sap who bought this 66 eco.

Where’s proof that this happened? I’ve seen nothing stating he did this…

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member

Are you taking joy at this guys misfortune and health problems? All because he got more than you guessed for his truck?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Dusten

Established Member

Link?

Nm .

wckdvnm

Established Member

Ah, so someone has health issues and you run your cockholster. I see of all the 31 flavors you chose salty; because he sold his truck for more than what you and your ultimate level of knowledge could fathom.
All your link proved is you are a douche nozzle trying to piss on someone with health issues. I’ll make a note of it if you ever have health issues…

I rarely push my luck with that I say here knowing I can get an infraction but talking shit when someone is ill and decides they don’t need a rather wasteful truck then gets something more practical is in such ill taste I’ll take my punishment for shit talking you.

Last edited:

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
Is that a brag?

Maybe spend some of that money on your rain gutters, or move out of the ghetto all together.
So obvious gimme 02 lit are same person. That was making you eat crow not a brag but I do live in a 900k house with it nearly paid off.
It’s already for sale… primarily some funding issues apparently since retirement happened and no retirement funds in place‍♂️
Bought at MSRP, and was very lucky to be taken care of that way. To resell and pocket an ADM (somewhat) seems a bit shady, but whatever. Even with the miles “under 100”, it changes the game on a buyer since it’s a used vehicle now. May have been better to buy, and not title it. Then could still sell as “new”.
Good luck to all.
You sure took the bait on that one. You should have not stalked me on so many different forums. A bit here a bit there it's now obvious how many you stalk me on. Me a bit shady? how about yourself with your many many identities? Using multiple names so you can pat yourself on back. If one looks at your history that is quite obvious. You are a broken bulb not just the dimmest one in drawer.
pretty sure it was a stab at the guys saying his 66 truck would only go for around 30k
100% correct. He is a true hillary hugger dimdem
That is not at all factual hilldimdem. The truth is the truck is still in my name. By you stalking me on so many forums just for proof you were, there were crumbs left here and there. Did you get sick off all the crow you are still eating?
How you take a loss on an R is pretty crazy but then again maybe with the sales tax credit on the trade and all it’s a wash

this is all made up by dimdilldem. The truck was not given back to dealer. Big CLUE. If one pays CASH for something then how does it become said person can no longer make the payments? Talk about hook line and sinker for gimme a 02lit.
Where’s proof that this happened? I’ve seen nothing stating he did this…
There is no proof because it never happened. Demodim made it all up.
Wow what a turn of events!

You had to eat so much crow you are now angry? You were posting the same garbage there so were given the ban stick and mommy has you locked in basement? I revealed who you really were a while back but admin removed it.
Are you taking joy at this guys misfortune and health problems? All because he got more than you guessed for his truck?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Link?

Nm .

German has a word for this: schadenfreude. Almost as good a word as backpfeifengesicht.
baby gimmee ate crow and continues to eat crow and has a bellyache

Users who are viewing this thread