1982 Cutlass Supreme!

Jenkins

Established Member
So I just got a 1982 Cutlass Supreme Black with tan interior. This car is super clean and im trying to figure out something cool to do with it. Im thinking making it look like the training day car. What yall think?

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
i think its a cruiser. seriously, does it have the fake ass velour interior?

my buddy had an 84 in tuxedo black on fake out wire mesh 14's with donuts and a set of airride bags. it was pretty funny. sold it for a ton of money about 2 years after he built it and bought a turbo 93 notchback....

Jenkins

Established Member
yeah i was thinking cruiser. no its got stock interior and its prtty clean stock radio to dont sound bad with like 80k original miles. and the body is in better shape then my boss!

Mulldune

Established Member
I haven't seen one of those in a loooong time.They used to be everywhere around here.They were either lowriders or jacked up in the back with some Cragars wrapped in white letter tires....smh memories

edit :spelling

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
How do you not post pics???

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

01GTB

Established Member
Built 455 or rare find or OLDS 350 rocket engine with nice trans and gears.

Super sleeper.

This. It's an Olds, put an Olds engine in it.

nice, my dad had a black 87 cutlass salon with t-tops, thing was boss

We had an 85 442 that was built on the Salon when I was in high school. It might have only had 180 hp 307 Olds, but with a 3.73 and a hard hitting, factory 200R4 the car would move for that period of time. Drew lots of attention too. We had a black and gold 79 Hurst/Olds that I was given when I turned 16. I bought another one just like it in white and gold in 86.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread