1990 Mustang GT 28k miles Tampa Florida

VaPony

Established Member
1990 Mustang GT. About to turn over to 28,000 documented miles includes maintanence reciepts from new. The car was purchased new from Winter Haven Ford. I puchased it from the originial owner who was no longer able to drive the car. White with black interior. No sun roof, no rear defrost, and no power seat. The car is all original down to the spark plug wires are air silencer. Original paint with all VINS entact, no accidents. In Tampa Florida. I haven't posted enough to post a link or pictures yet. Email me for pics please.
$10,000 obo
[email protected]

Some pictures on my craigslist ad as well
1990 Mustang GT 28k miles

813-465-9738

VaPony

Established Member
more pictures of the car in my corral post.

[ame=http://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1230707]For Sale 1990 Mustang GT 28k miles Florida - Corral.net : Ford Mustang Forums[/ame]

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Not to be picky, but you're asking 93 Cobra money for an auto GT. Regardless of mileage its not a sought after vehicle.

19935.slow

Established Member
If you would ever bring the price down to $6000 you could have the cash in your pocket at will let me know. The car is in good shape, nice milage, but it has zero options, steering wheels faded, engine bay is dirty.

tankerman1981

Established Member
it is a low mileage orginal car but its a pretty base GT and an auto at that... there arent alot of people out there dying to have something like that when for a few more grand could have a 93 cobra... but hey who knows...

VaPony

Established Member
Thanks guys. I have a 93 Cobra as well. I know I'm not going to get 10k for the car, but I'm not willing to let it go for 5k either.

tankerman1981

Established Member
Thanks guys. I have a 93 Cobra as well. I know I'm not going to get 10k for the car, but I'm not willing to let it go for 5k either.

if you know your not going to get 10k for the car then why ask? I know some people would take one look at that price and move on and not even bother to make an offer...

Users who are viewing this thread