1990 Shelby Cobra Convertible

slow98cobra

Established Member
I just saw this car on FB and at first started with a face palm. Then curiosity set in when I saw the GT40 intake. Is this a real Shelby build?

IMG_6856.png

slow98cobra

Established Member
Never mind, reading got the best of me. It clearly says tribute car in the description.

slow98cobra

Established Member
Yeah, it is horrid. The Shelby plaque is double sided taped on it and the tape on the gauge cluster that says Cobra is bad. Real bad.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The owner would be better served to remove all of the nonsense decals & Shelby/Cobra crap, and then list it for sale as a low mileage 1990 GT. Here's a message he just sent me on FB. I asked him if the mileage was verified and if it was originally a GT or a 6-cylinder car.

GT. The mileage should be correct. My Father in law has had it since 2015. He is in assisted living now so I am selling for him. Very clean car.

It's not a car I'd want to be seen driving. LOL. A regular low mileage 1990 GT isn't too far off from the price he's asking, assuming it's in excellent condition with no accidents or issues. The added crap hurts it way more than passing it off as a weird Shelby tribute car.

Users who are viewing this thread