1992 Oldsmobile Eighty Eight Royale | Retro Review

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love these trips back into automotive time. I never owned an Oldsmobile. One of the few American manufacturers that I never sprang for.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
My Dad owned a 1977 Oldsmobile 98 Regency while I was in high school. It was the ultimate party barge. Put a lot of pinhole burns in the drivers seat. :LOL:

U.M.

image01.jpg
image02.jpg

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I had a '90 Olds 88 for a beater until my son demolished it about 10 years ago. Really nice, smooth riding car.

VegasMichael

Established Member
This show is still running since its inception in 1981. Somewhat sad that since then we've seen the demise of American companies Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Mercury, Plymouth and AMC. Then again, life goes on and some of these companies deserved to become defunct.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My Dad owned a 1977 Oldsmobile 98 Regency while I was in high school. It was the ultimate party barge. Put a lot of pinhole burns in the drivers seat. :LOL:

U.M.

View attachment 1753203View attachment 1753204
Ha! My father-in-law once owned an Olds 98 Regency, but I can't remember what year it was. I do remember that it was HUGE. Funny thing was that he was only 5' tall, and it the cavernous interior he looked like a small child. I remember how comfortable and luxurious the seats were and how soft & comfortable the ride was.

Users who are viewing this thread