1993 Cobra with 8K NEED HELP ASAP!!!

buddha93

Established Member
It's set to arrive early tomorrow afternoon. I'll post pics as soon as I can. You say they resold it for 21K. Are you referring to me buying the car or someone in between?

Well, considering they had it for weeks before you purchased it, I think he doens't have all of the facts straight.

Cool beans man. I'm sure it will be an awesome car in person. :thumbsup:

WillyB93

Established Member
Yeah you do live out west that's whats taking so long on the delivery, so I bet your not going to sleep well tonight thinking about the delivery of your ride tomorrow!!!!

brian3724

Established Member
Just wanted to let you all know that my vibrant red 93 arrived yesterday, and all I can say is WOW! It is so much more than I was expecting. The car is absolutely gorgeous. I feel like I'm driving a brand new car. I put a few miles on it going around the block a few times, so it's sitting at 8,167 miles. The car is in pristine condition. I looked it over inside and out, and the only thing I found was a tiny scuff on the front driver's side molding, but considering it's almost 18 years old, I certainly can't complain. It's really tiny and you can barely see it, but I still might get it touched up some time in the Summer. I was going to post some pics of the car, but we got 3 inches of snow last night, so I'm going to have to wait until the weather clears up. It's safe and sound in the garage right now. Gotta love South Dakota, snow in May!

buddha93

Established Member
Just wanted to let you all know that my vibrant red 93 arrived yesterday, and all I can say is WOW! It is so much more than I was expecting. The car is absolutely gorgeous. I feel like I'm driving a brand new car. I put a few miles on it going around the block a few times, so it's sitting at 8,167 miles. The car is in pristine condition. I looked it over inside and out, and the only thing I found was a tiny scuff on the front driver's side molding, but considering it's almost 18 years old, I certainly can't complain. It's really tiny and you can barely see it, but I still might get it touched up some time in the Summer. I was going to post some pics of the car, but we got 3 inches of snow last night, so I'm going to have to wait until the weather clears up. It's safe and sound in the garage right now. Gotta love South Dakota, snow in May!

Told ya it would be awesome in person, eh? Put the pics up in a new thread so we call all drool over it.:thumbsup:

Snow? WTF, it was 85 here in St. Louis yesterday......lol!

Users who are viewing this thread