1993 Mustang LX Coupe for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdfrog177

Established Member
1993 Mustang LX Notchback for sale. 77,196 original miles, FACTORY 5.0 car. Grey on Grey, PS, PW, PM, PB, and A/C. Everything works except the Power Door locks and the Power Mirrors. Car runs perfect and drives straight, all factory except a Magnaflow catback exhaust. The car does have a salvage title. Car was just painted (factory silver) with PPG paint. A new passenger fender, hood and front clip with new head lights were put on at that time. Spent close to $3000.00 at the body shop with reciepts. Taking SERIOUS offers, I have over 4k in the car so obviously Im not selling for anything less than that. I do not want any trades as well.

2007EbayLXpics018.jpg
[/IMG]
2007EbayLXpics017.jpg
[/IMG]
2007EbayLXpics019.jpg
[/IMG]
2007EbayLXpics016.jpg
[/IMG]
2007EbayLXpics011.jpg
[/IMG]
2007EbayLXpics010.jpg
[/IMG]
2007EbayLXpics009.jpg
[/IMG]
2007EbayLXpics007.jpg
[/IMG]
2007EbayLXpics006.jpg
[/IMG]
2007EbayLXpics025.jpg
[/IMG]
2007EbayLXpics024.jpg
[/IMG]
2007EbayLXpics023.jpg
[/IMG]

sdfrog177

Established Member
Like the ad says "Im taking SERIOUS offers". Highest one so far is 4700.00 from a local guy. I am going to let it sit for awhile and see if anything better comes along. I personally feel that this LX coupe with these miles and stock condition is worth a little more. Not in any hurry to sell just seeing what the market is doing right now.

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
sdfrog177 said:
Like the ad says "Im taking SERIOUS offers". Highest one so far is 4700.00 from a local guy. I am going to let it sit for awhile and see if anything better comes along. I personally feel that this LX coupe with these miles and stock condition is worth a little more. Not in any hurry to sell just seeing what the market is doing right now.

With a salvage title cut any ballpark price in half. Not trying to flame just a fact. I had a 93 lightning that had a salvage title from the bed being replaced (just damaged the sheet metal on the bed so it was replced with a perfect one). I lost my ass on that truck. IMO keep the car and enjoy it or be prepared to take a hit.

Great looking coupe.

LBSVT93

Established Member
I would keep it for that price a low mile coupe should get 8 grand easy but who knows.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
LBSVT93 said:
I would keep it for that price a low mile coupe should get 8 grand easy but who knows.

Yeah, not really with a salvage title. Like he said, cut that in half...

Clean car, man.

sdfrog177

Established Member
GETTEUP said:
what's the secret on the price? salvage title + AT= good luck.
I LISTED THIS CAR FOR SALE. I DIDNT LIST IT TO GET A BUNCH OF WEAK A$$ OPINIONS ON IT. THE CAR IS OFF THE MARKET, I DONT HAVE TIME TO READ EVERYONES B.S. I WILL PUT IT WITH THE REST OF MY COLLECTION....MODERATOR (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD.):mj:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread