1995 Cobra Coupe 347 N/A For Sale-NEW PRICE $11,000

SOLD!
Ebay link: Click.

1995 Cobra Coupe Crystal White/Saddle Leather
83,9xx original miles on body
Less than 2000 miles since all mods performed on motor
347 cid bored and stroked stock block
357 rwhp/ 425rwtq
All machine work/engine assembly performed by Shively Speed Machine in Louisville KY
FAST XFI ECU- Laptop tuneable, program and tunes included
I also have a complete black leather interior, wheel,airbag, plastic pieces and 03 Cobra console etc. , a NOS wet plate, and many factory and aftermarket takeoff parts for the car that are included in the sale. I'm motivated to sell.

GOOD CLEAR TITLE IN HAND

ENGINE: 347 cid (stock 302 block bored and align honed, stroker clearanced, .000 decked, torque plated, front oil galleys tapped, crank oil holes chamfered, crank polished) Custom Cold Air Fenderwell intake, Extrude honed upper/lower Cobra intakes, 1” phenolic intake spacer, BBK 70mm TB, EGR delete, Mahle forged Grafal coated pistons, Forged I beam rods, nodular iron crank, ½” main girdle; Custom Lunati cam grind; Edelbrock Performer RPM II heads, milled flat, 63cc chambers, ported/ polished, competition valve job, Crane lifters, Comp 1.6 roller rockers; 10.1:1 compression, FAST XFI ECU, TCI damper, Melling high volume oil pump, ARP hardened oil pump driveshaft, Cloyes double roller chain, Canton 7qt. pan,
IGNITION: MSD 6A ignition, Pro Billet distributor, Blaster Coil, wires, MSD dash mounted shift light with module;
FUEL: Aeromotive Competition fuel system including sumped/ baffled tank, A1000 pump, 5/8” fuel rails, adjustable FPR, -8AN supply lines, -6AN return, all stainless braided hoses; Aeromotive Fuel Pump Speed Controller (RPM adjusted); FRPP 36# injectors, Innovate Motorsports LM1 wideband O2 sensor and controller
EXHAUST: BBK 1 5/8” long tube ceramic headers, 2 ½” custom stainless off road X pipe, 2 ½” SLP LM 1 bullets, SLP tailpipes
SUSPENSION: UPR Chrome Moly K, A Arms & Front coilovers; Koni Yellow double adjustables on all corners, Energy Suspension urethane bushings, motor & trans mount, MAC rear upper/lower control arms, Steeda 1 ¾” anti-roll bars front & rear, Steeda 3 point shock tower brace, UPR caster/camber plates, welded subframe connectors
CLUTCH/DRIVELINE: King Cobra clutch, Fidanza al. flywheel, FRPP al. driveshaft, MGW shifter and composite Cobra knob, Steeda quadrant, UPR firewall adjuster
BODY: Cervini’s 2.5” Cobra R cowl hood, color matched mirrors,
WHEELS/TIRES: 17x8 front, 17x9 rear Cobra R wheels, BFG KDWS tires with about 4000 miles on them,
BRAKES: Stillen cross drilled/vented front and rear rotors, stainless brake lines front and rear (not installed)
INTERIOR/GAUGES: Saddle Leather interior/ Alpine CD head unit/ all power accessories including A/C work; Autometer Phantom II series gauges: Water temp, oil pressure, volts, fuel pressure

New parts: New front hubs installed less than 100 miles ago, new radiator and hoses in last 2000 miles, new exhaust hangers, new Powermaster starter and 200 amp alternator in last 1000 miles, new Flow Kooler high flow water pump… I’m probably missing some things.

History: I am the third owner of the car, it has been garaged since the second owner purchased it (it seems the first owner kept it garaged as well, but he cannot be reached). I have owned the car since 2004. I bought it as a toy/project car and have done most of the work myself with a little help, except for the machine work and engine assembly. The engine developed a head gasket leak a few months after I bought it, and that’s when the modding sickness began. I have receipts for everything. I am very particular about my stuff, and keep meticulous records. I have always changed the oil with Mobil 1 5W30, both before the mods and since the end of the break in period. I used conventional oil during break in. The car was dyno tuned at Automotion in Louisville, KY on their Mustang Dyno. The car made a best of 357 rwhp/ 425 rwtq on 93 pump gas. I have the sheets. I have not found the time to take it to the track since my son was born. I have too many other demands on my time, so that is probably the biggest reason for putting the car up for sale. I rarely drive it and it deserves to be in the hands of someone who will drive it more. The car is solid and can be driven anywhere with no issues. The water temps never climb over 190 on the hottest days.

Known Issues: The car needs nothing to drive. Honestly, if I were to keep it, I’d probably dump more money into it. The tires are not the best, although they still have probably 8-10,000 miles left on them. I’d probably go with something more aggressive. I also wanted to upgrade the tranny at some point, although the stock T5 is holding up fine. The paint is in good shape for a 15 year old car.

PM me with any questions on the car, it is located at my shop in Eminence, KY about 30 minutes from Louisville. You can also call me on my cell 502-741-7937.

DSC01138.jpg

DSC01139.jpg

DSC01143.jpg

DSC01144.jpg

DSC01145.jpg

DSC01146.jpg

DSC01147.jpg

DSC01149.jpg

Thanks
Lyle

Last edited:

Canebrake

Velocity Junkie
Established Member
Shoot me some offers people. I have an outdoor riding arena to build for my girls. Moving this would help.

Last edited:

Canebrake

Velocity Junkie
Established Member
^^^ Thanks Guys! I'll miss her. I'm sure I'll get into another Mustang project when my son gets a little older. The sickness has a lifelong hold on me.

Canebrake

Velocity Junkie
Established Member
TTT. $11,000 obo. Make me some offers people, this includes an additional near complete black leather interior, a NOS wet plate, and many factory and aftermarket takeoff parts. I'm motivated to sell.

I'll also consider trades/partial trades for a sportbike 2004 or newer, 1000cc or more in good condition. No wrecks, salvage junk, or unfinished projects. Let me know what you have.

machwon04

Established Member
Subscribing. Will contact you if my Lightning sells soon. I have several HIGHLY interested people, so should be able to do something soon.

Users who are viewing this thread