1995 crystal white cobra -31,700 miles !

conway2004

Established Member
Selling a 1995 crystal white cobra. Car has black leather. Totally stock. The car has 31,700 miles on it. No rips in seats, back seat looks as if nobody has ever sat in it. I am asking $12,000 and the price is or best offer. Literally the car is in excellent shape not even scratched under front bumper. PM me with questions and I will take pictures of anything you want.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks for looking !

conway2004

Established Member
That's weird about the pictures they look right on my computer.

I am not sure if you are asking where WV is or where in, but
I am in Martinsburg. It's about an hour from Greencastle.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
We are just giving you hell. Its fine. If somebody wants to see them right-side-up, it is very easy to save the pics and rotate them. We are just happy that you posted pics. Here lately it seems to be the norm to not post pics and it is super annoying.

best of luck again, car is cherry!

scottydsntknow

Established Member
Nice looking Cobra stuck to the ceiling. Haha. For real though finding one in this color combo with these miles and bone stock is amazing. I had a 95 Cobra that looked exactly like this one bone stock when I bought it also, they are a lot faster than ppl give them credit for once the stock tune is gone through and you do the basic bolt ons. Best of both worlds IMO, you get the SN95 body with the pushrod motor.

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
What would you sell the car upright for?

Sorry I couldn't resist! Car looks good and I am sure the right buyer will come along and snatch it up.

Users who are viewing this thread