1995 Porsche Carrera C2, operation daily driver!

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
1995 Porsche 911/Carrera (993)
160k miles
White/Black
Operation Daily Driver!

This is my client’s daily driver. He drives it every day rain or shine. He loves this car! It is in top mechanical condition, he is a local Porsche Technician, and performs all the work himself. He recently wanted some more power and added a supercharger kit to it, really boosting the HP/TQ! Car sits outside at his work in an industrial area and really gets hammered and really is not properly cared for. The car was corrected/protected over 3 years ago and needed to be redone. Paint was contaminated, full of defects, and the coating appeared to have failed/failing/at the end of it’s useful life. Vehicle is mostly single stage paint with a few panels resprayed in base/clear.

The ‘details’:

McKee’s37 iron remover.
Adam’s shampoo, tire/rubber cleaner, and eco wheel cleaner.
Medium clay mitt.
Master blaster and MF drying towel to dry.
Scangrip lighting.
DeFelsko PTG’s.
HF FR machine.
LC pads.
Griot’s FCC and Perfecting.
Optimum panel wipe.
Aquatek GT ceramic coating.
Topped with some Aquatek Bliss.
Adam’s Graphene tire dressing.
Exhaust tips cleaned with I forget metal polish.
Metro vacuum.
McKee’s37 70/30 leather lotion.
Adam’s glass cleaner.

Thanks for looking!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This is a real testament to how huge a bang-for-the-buck a paint correction and proper detailing job can be. This Porsche needed some serious attention, and the end result made every penny the customer spent well worth it. Awesome work, Scott!

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Nice little PD blower tucked in there. It must be a hoot to drive. And as always great job.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
LOVE IT! Not ONLY the FABULOUS transformation you performed...but seeing such a car that has OBVIOUSLY been ENJOYED...by (hopefully, and maybe by the "before pics" CONFIRMED) has had the $HIT run out of it!

And NOW...ready for 160K MORE!!!

One of my favorites of ALL you've posted...seeing it being so "utilized"! No "Trailer Queen" HERE!

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Awesome car, detail, and daily driver! 911s are so damn fun to drive. Can't imagine the trouble I'd get into with a pd blown one. Dang.. best color too.

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
Thanks all. Appreciate all the comments and feedback!

He drives the crap outta this...even before he installed the blower, he was always 'in it'. Runs like a mofo now with the added power. Sub 3000 lb car with, I think, 400 to the wheels.

Fun!

jessie_sanders

Established Member
I can't believe you got the scratches behind the door handle out. It's pretty shocking to see the before and after photo of the rear seat. I thought for sure it was a goner. You're a bad mofo

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread