1996 Mazda Miata - Monster Miata - 331 ci Stroker !

White94Gen1

Established Member
Hey, I have purchased and sold a couple cars on this forum so far (94 Lightning and 98 Cobra), figured I would reach out to the community to sell this one.

I have a 1996 Miata M-edition, converted with the actual Monster Miata kit from Martin. The car has 80k miles on the chassis. I have the Monster conversion manual, as well as most of the receipts to go with the car. It has a professionally built and balanced 331 stroker, Trick Flow top end kit, all of the bolt on goodies. It put down 325 rwhp / 350 rwtq on a conservative tune. It also has a built T5 and thunderbird rear diff.

The miata has a trackdog double-diagonal braced rollbar, XXR 15x8s with pretty new Hankook RS3s (less than 2k miles I believe). It also has a recently replaced top with a zip-out rear window.

Never been on the track, just a street toy.

Nice quality stock 5.0 monster miatas are selling for 12-13k, listed mine for 15,500 on the V8Miata forum, willing to negotiate more for my mustang people. Tons of receipts to go with the car !

Link to the V8Miata forum ad with pics:
http://www.v8miata.net/v8-miatas-sale-4/1996-m-edition-monster-331-stroker-80k-mile-chassis-1541/

Let me know if there is any serious interest! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread