1996 mystic cobra

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
Up for sale is my 96' mystic cobra w/ 72k miles. Cobra #5464 of 7496 and mystic #1189 of 2000. This is a nice vehicle with no engine mods at all (tho the engine could be touched up). However the suspension has KYB shocks/struts, Eibach sportline kit and Maximum Motorsports 4 bolt caster/camber kit. It has chrome cobra r (look-a-likes) w/ nitto tires. Interior has brand new corbeau microsued seats both passenger and driver. there is an alarm and alpine radio. new headlights/bulbs, steeda short throw shifter w/ bullit shift knob. Ford radio/cd delete kit. New battery. the car overall i would rate an 8/10 the paint is pretty good and the interior is pretty good. It could use a new top piece of the arm rest for it is worn out. the emergency break rubber piece has fallen apart as well. it also does not have an ash tray. These parts can all be purchased on 50resto.com for fairly inexpensive. All the parts I have put on the car are less then a month old. The ac and the power steering and radiator were all just inspected/flushed and filled. no issues with the car and no accidents. and the vin # is 1FALP47V7TF163401. If you pull a car fax it will show im the 4th owner but im actually the 3rd. The original owner sold it to his brother and then bought it back. i then bought it about 2 years later. My email is [email protected] I am not interested in trading or interested in a low ball offer. I just put over $3k into this car in the last 2 months. The only reason for sale is I need a 4 door. Possibly a EVO. would like $8500 and the car is worth that. thanks

Picture091-1.jpg

Picture092.jpg

Picture094.jpg

P

Last edited:

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
nice car.. Do you have the factory seats?

No they were trash. the previous owner didnt take to good of care of this car. I have done a lot of work cleaning it and replacing some parts on it and making sure everything is good on it.

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
hey 1evlpony give me $8k for it and ill pay it off get the title and drive it to you. lol

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
its dirty and faded. Looks like the previous owner tried painting the black with some cheap paint so its all coming off. i mean its not horrible looking. a new intake a a little touch up would be fine

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Last edited:

Oso

Established Member
I'm actually really interested in this car... and I'm local too. What part of Phoenix are you in?

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
Im in surprise off 180th ave and greenway. its also on highperformancestangs.com as well.

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
No thanks already have an jeep srt-8 not a fan of chrysler. plus no trades. thank you though

Users who are viewing this thread