1996 mystic cobra

1stCobra

"Get Furious"
Established Member
Makes me want a mystic more and more.... Love the car.... If ya still have it an 4-5 Months Im gonna try and be on it...

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
Alright. im in no hurry to sell it. maybe by that time it will have some chrome saleens on it. :)

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
nope not yet. Everyone thats looks at the car wants it they just want me to pretty much give it away. Ive come down as far as $8k but still not good enough i guess. I think im by far the best mystic on the boards for the money. I repeat for anyone who might take offence to that statement. I said for th money lol. this is a solid DD not a garage queen :) I think my price is pretty fair to me and the buyer.

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
No trades sorry. i dont drive it enough to keep it. i can use the extra $300 a month to pay off bills so my wife can stay home with the kids.

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
No thanks. no trades. if and when im ready to buy a 4 door its going to be a g8 gt/gxp or a taurus sho. if the wife lets me lol

Immortal LuD

Established Member
Damn, I have had my Mystic parked out in the work parking lot, and had people throwing offers out at me near the $8K-$10K range.

Just couldn't seem to let her go though... :)

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
I was offered $6k a couple of weeks ago. I said that is kind of an insult and the dude went off on me. My price is low enough i think. maybe to low

Users who are viewing this thread