1999 Cobra, Supercharged, Blk/Blk $11,000

jordansypek

Established Member
more sellers should have this attitude... can't stand dead beats and tire kickers... everytime i sell something, no calls, no shows, low balling... right on man.. screw that... that's the attitude that will get you legit people that don't give a shit about anything else but the car... good luck on the sale.

Fast 96 Asp

Established Member
more sellers should have this attitude... can't stand dead beats and tire kickers... everytime i sell something, no calls, no shows, low balling... right on man.. screw that... that's the attitude that will get you legit people that don't give a shit about anything else but the car... good luck on the sale.

:rockon:

S2-Raw

Established Member
THE CAR IS SOLD!!!!!!!!

Thank you for all the intrest. It was very much appreciated.

And for the record, the car was sold to the first person who viewed it and it sold for my asking price.

LariatPSD

Established Member
Bought my Cobra for $10K never wrecked, wearing a full GR40 catalog. Seller was a nice guy but he took me for a ride instead of letting me drive. He tore around the first onramp and belted a piece of metal in the road. He had to go buy a new rim, tire, and get it realigned. THEN he let me drive it.

I'd never buy a car from a miserable guy like you.

Users who are viewing this thread