1999 Mustang Cobra F/S

97cobra97

Established Member
Black with black interior spoiler has been moved back 2.5in. has a mach 1 chin spoiler has true oem chrome 03 cobra wheels 17x9 in the front the rears are 17x 10.5 new tires on the fronts and almost new 315-35-17 Nitto drag radials. Car has 91230 miles car has always had the oil changed with mobil 1 full synthetic at 3000 miles the car has a new king cobra clutch densercharger cai upper intake has been polished underneath also has steeda underdrive pullies has bassani offroad xpipe magnaflow catback car has 4.30 gears pro 5.0 shifter has the maximum motorsports irs brace car has been lowered 2 in all the way around car was tuned at Wichita Dyno in Wichita KS car made 312.9 hp and 317.6 torque all motor with a diablo sport tuner car also has a nitrous express kit on it 100 shot makes 411 hp and 451torque runs very very good I am just puttin this oiy here to see what kind of offers I get I dont have to sell but I will for the right price looking to get around 11k lemme know what you think

th_pics143.jpg

th_Cobra002.jpg
th_pics142.jpg

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
trade for an 04 gt?

ONDADOP

Established Member
Here is the story

I agreed to trade Dustin my 02 chevy malibu and 2500 cash for his 94 cobra and drive 14hrs to get the car. Only problem was he didnt have the title and was gonna have to put my malibu up to get the title. So here is what he wrote me, It is a PM I got

DEAL ill meet you in okc next weekend anytime I will need your VIN on your car so I can transfer the loan off my car to yours and also I will give you the bill of sale in the state of kansas the state holds your title while there is a lien on it and as soon as they send me the title Ill next day fed ex it to you if your ok with this let me know I gotta sell it quick also i wil need some pics of your car sent to me today please so I can show them to my banker thank you

So we meet and he signs a bill of sale saying he has 60days to get my title. Ok so 2 months go by and the excues start. First the car I sold him broke,then he sold the car and title was on its way. Then he didnt sell the car. Then he and his wife split up and he had the title in a box and would have to find it and would mail it out ASAP. And here is the last one I got. which was 3wks ago

Hey man its Dustin Im sorry it has takin so long I didnt get the malibu sold like I thought I did so I was a lil short on gettin it paid off I swear to you im so sorry I know you have been very supportive and understanding I promise Im getiing everything done as fast as possible im sorry bro please just give me a lil more time i know I have already had like 9 months but like I said I owed more on the car than i thought and that damn malibu turned into a pile once I got it

The messed up part is two weeks after we trade he goes out and buys a 99 cobra off svt performance flys there and drives the car home. I ask him about it and he tells me it was a buddy of his that was using his account on svt. Well I contact the seller of the cobra and he confirms it is in fact Dustin.

Then I get on here tonight and he has a coupe for sale and buying wheels from people but I still have no TITLE.

I have been real nice and very patient with this and all I get is exuces but I am not waiting any more.

He can tell it to my lawyer cause I am done!!!!!

DONT TRUST THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread