1999 Mustang GT Convertible - Laser Red - 71k miles!!

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
SOLD!!!

1999 Mustang GT Convertible- Laser Red - Parchment Leather - 5 speed - 71k miles

I am selling my good friends '99 GT vert for him since he no longer lives where the car is located. I have known this car since day one, and he has babied it for the 7 years of ownership. Never raced, never beat on, I honestly don't think it's ever been above 80mph since he has owned it. It was purchased from a dealership in NJ in 2007 almost the way you see it in pics aside from the wheels and suspension. in 2009, the oil pump failed in the original motor, and spun a bearing. The entire motor was replaced with a 50k mile PI motor out of a 2004 Mustang GT. While the motor was out, it received a new clutch and flywheel as well. The car is in great condition considering it's 15 years old. I try to be as honest as possible so I will say the car would benefit from a replacement top. Depending how particular you are, it could probably also benefit from the hood being resprayed. That said, the car has normal rock chips and small scratches here and there, but cleans up very nicely. I hate to see this car go, I know how much my friend enjoyed it, it's just not the right time in his life to continue ownership.

Asking $6500 OBO, the car is registered in NJ, but is currently in Fairfield, CT. Please PM me or call/text me at 973-787-4640 for details.

On to the mods:

Exterior
6000k HID headlights and fog lights
01-04 headlights
Cervinis Cobra R hood
2001 Cobra front bumper
Billet rear bumper inserts

Wheels/Suspension
18X9 and 18x10 Black FR500
Bridgestone Potenza 255/40/18 in front and 295/35/18 KDW's out back
Eibach Prokit springs (front coils cut slightly)
Tokico Black shocks and struts off an '01 Bullitt with 24k miles
Factory bolt in subframes

Motor/Trans
2004 4.6L SOHC with ~50k miles
eBay CAI
Steeda Timing Adjuster
King Cobra Clutch
01-04 replacement 8 bolt flywheel

Exhaust
Magnaflow catted x
Magnaflow Magnapack catback with polished tips

Interior
Brushed silver billet accessories
Bullitt shift knob

Also included is a freshly dry-cleaned Kimberly Clark NOAH all weather multi-layer car cover.

And the pics:

Last edited:

howie8124

Established Member
I would love this car but I need to sell mine first. Looks like a great cruiser so I'll bump it!

Users who are viewing this thread