1999 Supercharged Cobra with 2003 Cobra Front End - $15,000

S2-Raw

Established Member
I am selling my Black/Black 1999 Mustang Cobra Coupe with 54,000 original miles. This was the first 1999 Cobra ever to be Supercharged by Paxton down in Southern California and featured in Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords Magazine in 2001. This was the actual car used to develop the Novi 1000 supercharger kit for all 1999-2001 Mustang Cobras. It is fully dyno tuned and inner cooled set at a conservative 445 WHP and 367 ft/tq.

The exterior of the Car is Factory Black Clear Coat and features a Brand new from Ford 2003-2004 Cobra front Hood, front Bumper, Chin spoiler, Headlights, fog lights and bezels. The wheels are 18”X9” Steeda Ultralights with Nitto NT-555 285/35/18 all the way around.

The suspension is a complete Griggs road race package including Griggs specific Koni front and rear shock absorbers, Griggs adjustable coilovers, Griggs sub frame connectors including Camber and Caster plates. The rear IRS features complete urethane bushings and a factory 2003-2004 Cobra IRS Brace. The transmission is a factory T-45 5 Speed with a Ford Racing 4.10 final Drive Gear Set.

The Interior Features flawless factory black leather rear seats with no cracks, tears or wrinkles as well as Fully adjustable Corbeau TRS Racing seats up front, Auto meter Boost and Fuel pressure gauges. Momo steering wheel hub with quick release option, Grant steering wheel. (No air Bag) and a Steeda Short Shifter kit.

The motor is where this car really shines. It’s a factory 4.6 DOHC V-8. It features a completely dyno tuned Autologic Computer powering a Paxton Novi 1000 Supercharger, Paxton Cold Air intake with Brad New K&N filter (less than 3000 miles). Paxton Full front mount Intercooler option (aprox $1000 option), Factory cams, headers, block and Head. The exhaust is a complete Bassani, X-Pipe set up with Four Hi-flo catylitic converters, cat back pipes, mufflers and chrome tips. The motor is completely tuned and set at a safe 12:1 fuel Ratio as seen in the dyno chart.

In addition the car has always had all scheduled maintenance preformed on time and in some cases early. The oil is changed every 3,000 miles using only Ford Motorcraft Synthetic Blend Oil and Oil Filter and was just changed yesterday, spark plugs were changed last week, new fuel filter installed less than one week ago and a new K&N air filter less than 3000 miles old. The tires have nice even and minimal wear as they were rotated every 5000 miles and still have many years left. The car recently pasted the New Strict California Smog inspection Tests due to the registration needing to be renewed.

In my opinion, this is a well taken car of, well running, well tuned car for a fair price. I would love to keep it but I’m afraid my finances won’t allow me to at this time. I’m looking for $15,000 and nothing less. I feel that is more of a fair price being the condition of the car. Please only contact me for serious inquiries. No “Test drives” or “Can I check it out?” appointments unless I feel you are a serious buyer. If serious, you can contact me at [email protected] or call my cell phone directly at 650-580-8001.

Leo

N0hBk5NbO3frA1OaXKCmwgcb3zju.jpg
Vp1rpL4nrplYtICHvVgd3eNvfyqQ.jpg

6UGtV7AUVQY7CxhIgw2yAKWv16hP.jpg
mJaGUstLupIEuUtkSYbCqyG7OM6M.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread