1st Gen Members

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
How many do we have on here? We need to think of ways to bring this forum back, any ideas? I'm willing to do whatever it would take to keep you guys around, this is one of the slowest categories on the site.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I know whatcha mean Zach, I love the 1st gens :thumbsup:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I know a good conversation....which would win...a stock '93-'95 L or a stock 'XX Chevy 454ss ('92 maybe :shrug:)? I've always wondered this

Last edited by a moderator:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
Originally posted by Wanta03L
I know a good conversation....which would win...a stock '93-'95 L or a stock 'XX Chevy 454ss ('92 maybe :shrug:)? I've always wondered this

the chebby might edge out the L in the quarter (not by much) but put a turn at the end of the track and see what happens!

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
....and zack, i don't think there's much you can do for this section, most L enthusiasts hangout "you know where", but i for one do a lot of lurking and some posting in the roadside forum. this site rocks for general entertainment value!

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by ezernut9mm
....and zack, i don't think there's much you can do for this section, most L enthusiasts hangout "you know where", but i for one do a lot of lurking and some posting in the roadside forum. this site rocks for general entertainment value!
NO!!! not NLOC!

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
hey man, you said it, not me..... :bash: :beer:

the way i see it, the 1st gen L guys are really into the tech shit. just look ath the forums over there. their "almost anything goes" section is almost dead, while the specific forums for gens. are booming with questions like "what kind of replacement shocks do i get" you know the scene. it's all good tho....... :burnout:

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
Originally posted by Lightning4130
its just that nloc.net is so damn addictive

Yeah it is!

I'm a newbie to this site, but I've been on NLOC for three years and for many reasons its a favorite.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Hehe...cool burnout pic :burnout: You gotta love a girl that has a Lightning and can do a good burnout :thumbsup:

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
The burnout sucked... lol. That pic was actually taken right as the cops were coming... That's why it's not all that great... grrrr

Users who are viewing this thread