1st run with my near-stock 02 GT

Staged04ROUSH

Established Member
I ran a best of 13.7 @101.56 in my stage 1 Roush back at fall superstallions. At the time i had a Bassani o/r x drs and a k&n air filter. I have hit a few more 13.7s and numerous 13.8s. I have since then added a k&N fipk Kit and FRPP 4:10s so hopefully i ll get down to 13.50s at this falls superstallions.
Heres my car and here are the slips
ek2usw.jpg

ek2vc2.jpg

ek2v0i.jpg

ek2v5f.jpg

1fastsrt-4

Established Member
I don't want to go against the grain since I dont' have my GT anymore and driving a srt-4 so u guys all think i am some Troll Tool.

But I have never seen a stock mustang with street tires break 14's We have 1800ft altitude. I have seen a stock 04 mustang with DR's and pro driver run 13.9. Have a 60ft of 1.9. Best I ever ran in my 01 stock was 14.4 98mph. I used to drag all the time so I consider myself a pretty decent driver.

Then again my our tracks suck up here compared to your guys?

He bought the car used? He might have gears and he doesnt' know it. I know alot of people don't list mods to the dealership when they sell the car cuz the dealerships wont' take them.

never know sorry dont' mean to go against the grain?

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
If he had aftermarket gears he would probably know. Especially if it's a daily driver b/c he would practically have no first gear.

Users who are viewing this thread