2.1KB for 99-04 GT

hollowdweller

Established Member
I came across a sweet deal on a 2.6KB that I'm really interested in. Dont really care to get rid on my 2.1KB but I will if I can pick up this 2.6. The 2.6 will come to me as a tuner kit so that's how Ill have to sell my 2.1. My 2.1 has around 10K miles on it and is currently still on the car. Its in excellent condition and in perfect working order. It is a complete 2.1intercooled tuner kit with a detailed installation book. It will come with the stock pulley, JLT CAI, 75mm TB,heat exchanger, and every hose, clamp, nut and bolt I have attached to it on my car. I just got my dyno sheet and the number's are actually higher than whats in my siq. I saw 10lbs on the dyno netting me 455rwhp and 447rwtq. I'm looking to get $3000+shipping. Shoot me a text at 918-510-7781 if your interested. I'll try to post some pics and dyno sheet if I can figure out how!! If you want some pics shoot me an email address

hollowdweller

Established Member
Yes u will need the fuel components that's why I listed it as a tuner kit. A MAM, tune, injectors, and prob a fuel pump. Actually I will sell the Cobra pumps and SCT MAM if someone's interested....the tuner kit is 100% complete and still on car.

Users who are viewing this thread