2.3 installed today

anthonyg

Established Member
image_zpsff4f4ad2.jpg

anthonyg

Established Member
Not for a few weeks. Still have to tie up some loose ends. My tuner is sending me my start up tune. Then I'll hit the Dyno and data log some and he will crank it up. Then I'll post some numbers.

intermatic

Established Member
Not for a few weeks. Still have to tie up some loose ends. My tuner is sending me my start up tune. Then I'll hit the Dyno and data log some and he will crank it up. Then I'll post some numbers.

sweet, looking forward to see how it does. just in time for spring!

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member

How long did it take you to get it in?

cj428mach

Established Member
Looks good. I'm looking forward to when I can put the 2.8 pulley on mine someday.

cj428mach

Established Member
I rather like the offset of the aluminum pulley against the black whipple. I have a black pulley with the black whipple but like yours better. Is that a Reichard Racing pulley or what kind? Where'd you get it?

I assume its the Reichard Racing 3.1" pulley I traded to him for his 2.8".

MalcolmV8

Established Member
I assume its the Reichard Racing 3.1" pulley I traded to him for his 2.8".

Oh OK. I thought about painting my black blower pulley yellow to match the car but the more I think about it I think it might look weird lol. I'd prefer to find a nice aluminum colored one.

anthonyg

Established Member
Thanks guys. My set up is gonna be rr 3.1 upper, 4lb lower, ported lower intake with a set of long tubes. According to whipple with the pulley combo and the ported lower and long tubes I should be right around 19.5-20 lbs of boots. For fuel I went with a 40amp boost a pump and a set of 80s. Should have my start up tune mid week. I'll keep you guys posted. What belt should I be running?

Users who are viewing this thread