2.3 whipple tuner kit - $5000 - Pickup only within a few 100 miles of Denver

Bud

Established Member
2.3 tuner kit - $5000

Hey all - I have some upgrades in the works so selling my supercharger kit. All parts except the head unit have roughly 6k miles on them. The kit is being sold with a mint 2.3 head that was on a car for 30k miles, just had fresh oil put in the blower.

This will be a tuner kit so no fuel or tuning components. The tuner kit from ford doesn't come with a pulley but I have a few and will let you choose which one you want with the kit. This is the kit/price from ford: FORD RACING 2011-2013 MUSTANG GT TWIN SCREW SUPERCHARGER KIT (Black Wrinkle) -- M-6066-MGT23TD

All components except the head unit are still on my car and will not be removed until I have a buyer. Original items were professionally installed and will be removed by a Ford tech once sold. I will only sell locally but will travel quite a few hundred miles from Denver to meet up if somebody puts deposit money on it.

Onto the pics, here is the head unit showing it's great condition outside and the rotors:

img959023.jpg

img955323.jpg

img955693.jpg

img958434.jpg

Here is a pic of my car with the kit still installed, will be pulled when purchased:
idlerx.jpg

Here is the 2.3 headunit giving a little whine and throwing down good power, skip to about 3:32 in the vid to see it:
[youtube_browser]xZ0POHJwXVM[/youtube_browser]

Bud

Established Member
If the buyer wants a JLT intake I'll throw in the 123mm intake for 100 bucks

Users who are viewing this thread