2.6 KB+sct2800+supporting mods= 515whp?

S.V.T.

'schitty wok'
Established Member
mrpositraction said:
Yeah, I am getting parts in everyother day it seems. Just got some appearence (hood vents and such) and springs. The springs are to help w/ the wheel hop, as well as looking like sex. As soon as the weather warms up a little, I need to start dialing in this blower tune, and then I am going to order the nitrous. The roads are way to cold to be tuning a 150 shot.

Greg

as far as the roads being too cold for tuning a 150.. damn straight!
yea i'm going to get springs, rear diff brace, bushings etc.. need to get a short throw and clutch :)
i also can't wait for spring so i can get some dr's on teh backend..
what springs you go with?

04torchred

Established Member
Slowbra04 said:
Why is the SCT BA2800 too big?

It isn't necessarily, but a BA2400 for that power level is better suited because you will be in the middle of the meters range, so more accuracy. When you start getting near the lower limits or upper limits you just don't have the resolution. That meter is fine, but he would have been okay with a BA2400 if he doesn't plan to crank it up.

Fast04SVT

could be the clutch or could be a mustang dyno or belt slippage...could be a crappy tune or anything...but if it reads ten psi...somethin is wrong somewhere

Last edited by a moderator:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
MysticSnake5 said:
My friend just got his terminator back from the shop. They put a KB 2.6 and installed a sct 2800 mass air meter. He has all the supporting mods Exhaust, cai, 60lb injectors, KB bap and they installed a spec stage 3 clutch. Put in on the dyno and 515 whp:cuss: is what he got "on a safe tune they said". Something sound wrong to anyone else. He also told me that he ordered the 15lbs pulley and was supposed to be on there but when he got on the highway the gauge read 10 and stayed there:shrug: . Any help would be appreciated

I've seen Stage IV ports w/ better #'s then these... :poke:

04blackSVT

Established Member
Did he check his pulley. Sounds like they left the stock one on there. If it is a 15lbs pulley, he probably has a vaccum leak.

Users who are viewing this thread