2.6 Pulley/Evo Tune - w/pics of Install

Angel

aLL JaCkeD uP
Established Member
GT500R said:
Where is the info on that RoushCharger ? Thanks.

Check out Roushperf.com and there is also a contact area to ask questions. They will mail you back an answer. In working with the Regional Reps., i found out they were working on a setup even before first rollout of the Shelbys back in June. Anyone who knows Roush, knows they do extensive testing prior to release of a Product. It is my understanding one of them is already at Market and the others are to follow.

There are 3 levels of the RoushCharger coming for the GT500. One at around 550, one at 625 and one at 740 bhp. That is preliminary, and the first two levels is a plan to offer a Warrenty with Roush Authorized Install. It is known that the Stock Shelby Engine Setup can safely and reliabily take up to about 570 at the wheels.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Isn't the Roushcharger a roots style as well? If so I can't see there being any difference between it and the stock Eaton. 570 rwhp can be achieved with the OEM blower, so I can't see why a swap would be necessary. I could be wrong about all of this, but this is what I was lead to believe.

-Jeff

1bad04cobra

Established Member
Yeah i agree,sounds like it would be absolutly pointless to put ''ANY'' aftermarket blower on these cars according to the "limit" no?I guess kenne bell won't be selling many after the cars start blowing up.What do ya think

Users who are viewing this thread