2.75 pulley, stock intake and exhaust dyno results...

jordanvraptor

Established Member
Terminatrix had some warranty work so I had to return her to almost bone stock condition. Work is done so I am proceeding with a different buildup. I put the Kenne Bell 2.75 press on pulley on with a UPR tensioner idler pulley and a 74 inch Gates belt. That was coupled with the stock airbox and silencer with a drop in K&N filter and the stock catback. It netted me a dyno run of:

409 rwhp and 453 rwtq on a Dynojet with 83 degree temperature day.

I have the Predator's spark advance all the way to the right at plus 10% and am still only seeing 20 degrees at WOT near redline. Fuel was 20% added in the 2-4K range and 10% in the 4-7K range, it is still rich as the AF ratio measured wth a sniffer was 11 or below. It is a good safe tune though. I may add the JLT True Cold Air CAI or go with another cone filter like Steeda, etc. I'm looking at 3 inch catbacks with a future higher boost application in mind.

Just thought it might be of interest as to what a 2.75 will do with stock intake and exhaust...:)

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Why did you elect to pulley your Cobra before changing the intake and exhaust. You should be reducing the intake and exhaust restrictions first. Then a pulley/tune can make more power. I'm confused why you went in this direction. ??

HectorCobra03

Established Member
i also have a 2.75 with predator
but with intake and xpipe

could mi car be in the 450's

how much gain could i expect if i added a borla exaust?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
With a Borla (or other) catback and your mods you should definitely be in the 450s. I had a 2.90 upper, catted X-pipe and Steeda (Borla) exhaust and I made 457rwhp. Had an Accufab TB/plenum, too, but that only added less than 10 hp. With your 2.75 you should be above what I was making.

jordanvraptor

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
Why did you elect to pulley your Cobra before changing the intake and exhaust. You should be reducing the intake and exhaust restrictions first. Then a pulley/tune can make more power. I'm confused why you went in this direction. ??

Terminatrix had some warranty work so I had to return her to almost bone stock condition. Work is done so I am proceeding with a different buildup.

It had previously had a 2.93, idler, 74 inch gates belt, powerstack air filter, and MAC 2.5 catback. I sold the filter and exhaust so I could proceed with a 3 inch catback and different CAI. Previously it made 440/460.

Users who are viewing this thread