2.8 Kenne Bell Mammoth

jrw

Established Member
I have gone twin turbo on my cobra so here my 2.8 mammoth it has around 1,000 miles on it, pulled to 18lb. The blower has the throttle body, intake and other things that come with it from Kenne bell. Also lfp heat exchanger, lfp tank, all metco pulleys, Mac headers and off road pipe, 60lb injectors, and the boost a pump. $5,000 + shipping for all of it, my Internet is very slow so I will have a friend post pics this evening, somethings are not in the pics I have the off road pipe and intake pipe and the boost a pump. Are if anyone wants to text me I can mms pics 601-529-2076 thank you. Want to sale all together not looking to separate

harleyreb1

Established Member
This guy is a good seller and honest peerson to deal with, I helped him with the removal of this blower and the installation of his twin turbo kit, he is selling everything you should need to install this on your car, it is a very nice setup!!

harleyreb1

Established Member
here are a couple of pics of it installed on the car:
jrblower2.jpg

jrblower.jpg

milktasd2

Established Member
This guy is a good friend of mine and if I wasn't going turbo myself, I would snatch this up.

Here are some pics of the stuff for sale
IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

jrw

Established Member
Yes it is there, it is a few other wires you have to extend I have the book for it that tells step by step

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
gosh iam checking my funds tonight iam willing to come pick it up to since iam not that far away. glws its a awesome deal...

Users who are viewing this thread