2.8 mammoth install help

MADRUSSIAN

GET FAST OR DIE TRYING!
Established Member
Just purchased 2.8 mammoth of one of the members on here and looking to get cranking on the install within next few month or so. I tried to see if there detailed "how to" write up on 2.8 install and did not find anything. Does anyone know where can I get instruction or any help and tips towards the install are highly appreciated. Also, what plugs should I switch to TR6's or Iridium? TR6's are about $30 for 8 and Iridium is about $80 for 8 if I understood it correctly.

Last edited:

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
If you call kenne bell they will send you the install book for ~20 bucks. It will include a list of contents so that you can order any missing pieces prior to install. I have a kit sitting here that I need to install.

Steve@BAS

Established Member
Gotta hand it to them, the instructions that come with KB are amazing and hilarious. Small child, ape and Confucius come to mind. Other KB guys know :p

Surprised that you need to pay $20 though and they can't just email a PDF. But it will be money well spent, very detail instructions.

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
I ran across this install video that someone did on an install. Not bad at all.. has some good info

[youtube_browser]m39oxVXvSGE&[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread