2.8h KB or 2.9 whipple?

Shopboy

Established Member
Im looking to go TS but I dont know which one to go with.let me know what u would go with and why
2.8h KB or 2.9 whipple? I use to have a 2.6h KB and love the sound of the KB that's the only reason that stops me from going Whipple.I heard Whipple u get more power

CanuckSnake

Established Member
If I ever can come up with the money I will be going 2.8LC KB. I think these cars need to scream and I like the idea of doing what ever I can to keep the intake temps low. This site seems to be sponsored by whipple with everyone flying the whipple flag but I would do KB.

Shopboy

Established Member
Like I said I use to Have a 03 cobra with the 2.6 and that thing would scream like no there.but the 2.8 LC is out of my budget would u still go with the 2.8h?

Shopboy

Established Member
My 2.6 was making 577rwhp I want over 600 like I said the only thing that stops me from getting the Whipple is that it doesn't have that scream.

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
My 2.6 was making 577rwhp I want over 600 like I said the only thing that stops me from getting the Whipple is that it doesn't have that scream.

I'm assuming you want pump gas 600+ numbers? Because a 2.6 can do over 600 without much trouble

Shopboy

Established Member
Hahaha I know but have u heard the KB scream?that's the only reason I still think about the KB

Ironhand

Banned
Another one of these threads?

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.

Also, 3.4L Whipple with Crusher inlet and crank the boost on E85! :)

Termilvr

Established Member
unless you are going mammoth/lc($5,000+) i would go with a whipple 2.9. i just ordered a new polished 2.9 for around the price of a black 2.8h.

mach1033

Established Member
Both SC will give you what you want. I went whipple do to the looks and Ford Racing sticker lol. I don't think anyone will come on here and say one out shines the other.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread