2.8kb dyno 860rwhp @20lbs

JimIII@jdm

Awesome numbers Jazz! Glad to help you out and so cool to see the build come out so well. The 2.8L is a good unit but something a little bigger (3.4L Whipple IMO) should net you well over 900 RWHP, probably closer to 1,000. Keep in touch!

JimIII

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Sweet car. Seems like 3.31's would make it a lot more drivable without lighting up the tires every time you do more than breathe on the gas pedal.

69b302

Established Member
What size pumps do you have? 465s? Injectors?

The 465s are the pumps I am running. Base fuel pressure is 40, with 1300 injectors. I was not going lean, as I had enough injector to compensate. The dual pump system did not have enough headroom for me to increase boost further.

deepblue13

Established Member
Awesome numbers, I hope my car goes on the rollers this week. I also have the Fore Triple Hat system with the 465s, great product. I have been running them for a while since I switched to E85.

jazz

Established Member
I did not have any bad pumps, just dropped fuel pressure at the top end. I ended up changing to the Fore triple pump hat.

Mine is dropping fuel pressure uptop too at 6800 rpm and going lean. Fuel pressurw drops by 12-15psi. I wonder if those fore pumps will be a direct fit into the hat i have currently. How much did it cost for the tripple pump hat?

69b302

Established Member
Mine is dropping fuel pressure uptop too at 6800 rpm and going lean. Fuel pressurw drops by 12-15psi. I wonder if those fore pumps will be a direct fit into the hat i have currently. How much did it cost for the tripple pump hat?

I got the fore hat on sale for a little under $500. The hat had to include at least two pumps(what I was told after I placed my order) so that bumped up the price another few hundred. My setup is similar to yours with less aggressive cams. Overall, I have come to hate my DivionX "1400" hp return system and have ended up reworking/replacing almost every bit.

devilish64

Established Member
I got the fore hat on sale for a little under $500. The hat had to include at least two pumps(what I was told after I placed my order) so that bumped up the price another few hundred. My setup is similar to yours with less aggressive cams. Overall, I have come to hate my DivionX "1400" hp return system and have ended up reworking/replacing almost every bit.

I hate mine as well.... the lethal wiring kit has left me with pumps that run full time with the key on and therefore a check engine light due to the factory ecm not having control of the pumps. Not to mention the fuel hat leaking fuel from the electrical connection, and I know of 2 others cars that have leaks in the same location..... should have went fore

jazz

Established Member
I can never fill up my tank all the way because it leaks from the top...

genesmob

Established Member
I installed the fore dual pump complete kit last summer and have had no issues. Top quality stuff!!

Users who are viewing this thread