2.9 coming today

Pauliers

Established Member
I feel like a kid on christmas, the 2.9 is being delivered today, dss driveshaft came yesterday, griggs ss should be shipping any day, cooling system when available will ship and kooks is coming too.

Should make for one potent street machine and capable track car. Going to wear out the stockers then upgrade tires too.

Helping out the economy in my own way, lol

I'm too excited to sleep....

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
good stuff. post pics of what you have and when you get the other goodies !!

Spitfire_GT

Back in the saddle
Established Member
That's a big setup change in one go, will be like a whole new car.

So, the 2.9 is comfortably netting 700hp at the same boost level as the TVS making 600hp?

Pauliers

Established Member
When was yours ordered. I'm still waiting on mine. :shrug:

Who did you order from?

Umm, hope no one gets in trouble but I ordered mine last week, like tuesday I think, I did pay for faster shipping though. I went with Lethal, Jared and Matt were awesome to work with and I will be using them and recommending them anytime.

sfadchi

Established Member
Lethal is the place to buy these kits and everything else from! They will make sure you get it and get it fast. I have talked to several people that have ordered months ago from LFP and still not received their kits.

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
Who did you order from?

Umm, hope no one gets in trouble but I ordered mine last week, like tuesday I think, I did pay for faster shipping though. I went with Lethal, Jared and Matt were awesome to work with and I will be using them and recommending them anytime.

I ordered mine 2 weeks ago from Lethal. I called them today and ordered a driveshaft and headers they said everything will be here next thursday.

I can't wait to get everything on. I'm putting on 335 DR's and a linelock, new boost gauge , wideband AL, and a fuel pressure gauge also. So there is a lot of stuff to go on.

Pauliers

Established Member
That's a big setup change in one go, will be like a whole new car.

So, the 2.9 is comfortably netting 700hp at the same boost level as the TVS making 600hp?

I should clarify, while all the parts are ordered and paid for, the order they are going in is this:

whipple, probably this weekend, or first of the week.
griggs, probably sometime over the next several weeks, it has not arrived yet.
cooling, probably looking at late june early july,
kooks, when I have time, should arrive end of this next week and I might eventually go to the whipple intake so might do that at the same time as exhaust to simplify tuning changes.

It will be a whole new car, and I am excited.

Users who are viewing this thread