2.9 crusher being switched to e85

vadorsnake04

Established Member
this is not an entirely true statement. A big centri with the right set up can make big torque low in the powerband.

this is very true. Im still working and playing with my setup to do this better though. Still love the centri tho so far.

gabe1530

Banned
robert,
i cant wait to see the results... i have a feeling you will be cracking 850 easy.
what size injectors are you going with?

Robertp

2.9 crusher guy
Established Member
Well guys it was going good but ever since I switched to the crusher my boost has started dropping around 5500- up even on torco so the numbers are there but here goes car would start around 23.xx psi and would end any the pull around 19-21 psi on 19 it show 810 rwhp and on 21.5 showed 836, when it made 813 on gas- torco pull started at 24.4 dropped to 22.5 psi, we thought it was belt slip, but put a half inch smaller belt, but made no difference, so we started watching the bypass valve and it starts flurting bucing in and out, also before it would range from 770-800 on gas depending on boost drop, and the 813 we had iced the intercooler jug, none of that was done today, we are pretty sure it will hit 850 when the boost issue is corrected

I also gonna change the comp springs I'm scraed one will break what's your thoughts there?

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
There have been a lot of failure of the Comp springs from what I've seen and read, I would switch to Livernois. There springs are awesome I hear!

Swervedriver

Established Member
Pretty sure livernois springs are made by PAC just like the comp behives that people have been breaking.

There was supposedly an older livernois spring which was nitraded and had a REALLY high seat pressure. Over 100lbs at 1.45". The newer ones are under 100lbs and are a different color.

I had a set of the "good" livernois springs and sold them off. Went with Manley.

Users who are viewing this thread