2.93/6lb Stage IV Stieg

mj8

Established Member
dyno1%20run.bmp

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
Holy shit dude. Everytime I check on this site you did something else to your car. How does that TQ feel? I bet the car must feel very violent.

Hey, what are the specs?

Timing
AFR
BAP/MAFia/injectors?
What was the weather like?

Awesome numbers!! :rockon: :rockon:

Steel City

Banned
nice numbers....thats my new combo in the making. i've been wanting to see some graphs...thanks. whats the rest of your setup?

sedanman

Established Member
anychance you can get it so that the RPMs show at the bottom? Nice numbers!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very impressive numbers. Just out of curiosity, what's your maximum boost now?

YGETV8

Established Member
I'm curious: I didn't realize that Stieg was calling it a "Stage IV"? Or is that just your reference to their latest port design? I ask, because I just spoke with Raelyn at Stieg yesterday to send mine in (went out UPS last night) and she just kinda called it the "latest Stage III". I need to contact them, if it is indeed a "Stage IV", to make sure I get the right one!

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
YGETV8 said:
I'm curious: I didn't realize that Stieg was calling it a "Stage IV"? Or is that just your reference to their latest port design? I ask, because I just spoke with Raelyn at Stieg yesterday to send mine in (went out UPS last night) and she just kinda called it the "latest Stage III". I need to contact them, if it is indeed a "Stage IV", to make sure I get the right one!

+1...Steig recommended I go with a 2.76 with the new Stage 3 port, getting mine done in a few weeks thanks to Dweinstadt's help!

mj8

Established Member
Stock IRS with a BF brace
I have heard it refered to as the stage IV, the most current stage III may be the same thing. :shrug:
I hit 18 psi quick then at around 5800 it falls to 15psi and holds hard to shutdown.
I am running the 3.5 alt pulley
Timing 23*, AFR 12.0, BAP=yes, MAF-X=yes, 60s=yes

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
Wow...simply awesome man. Everytime I start seeing these #'s it makes me want to do a bigger combo then I have planned for the winter.

Users who are viewing this thread