2 Chicks Racing! :D

Roushbabe

It's Mine :)
Established Member
:rockon:That's right! 1FastBlu vs Roushbabe (ME) at the track a week ago. I called her out for a friendly race and it was the best out of 3. I have video of all 3 races but i'm still uploading them as we speak. Here is a video of the last race tho

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NramZ_KRLQ"]YouTube - ROUSHBABE VS 03SONICGT[/ame]

1FastBlu - Auto GT, intake, pullies, exhaust, plenum & TB, tune, 125 shot on skinnies up front and Nitto 555R's.

Roushbabe - My Cobra has a 2.8 pulley, JLT intake, 100mm Idler, exhaust, unknown tune from previous owner, and Mickey DR's in the rear. I also installed the MGW shifter that afternoon so I wasn't used to shiftin that great at the track.

It was my first time down the track in the corbra to begin with since the Roush, so I did pretty decent. From driving a car(Roush) with about 1/2 the power of this car and only having a few practice runs, I'm happy with the results. :-D

The first run between us, I missed 3rd and ran a 13.00 while Lauren ran a 11.99. Her PB by far. Lauren wins.

The second run, she left her car in 2nd and ran a 14.XX and I ran a 12.2. I win.

Last run, we both jump from the light with a .008 and .006 reaction times. Lauren spins and I grip. :burnout: I was in front the whole way down the track. I ran a 12.27 @ 109mph to her 12.62 @ 111mph. I win the final!! All in all it was fun! We both gave each other a hug. :) :rockon::beer:

My PB for that night happened before while I was practicing, I ran a 12.10 @ 114mph. I could have been happier!! After a few more practice runs, I can see my baby gettin in the 11's easily. :dancenana:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love friendly grudge matches. Nice run in that video. And nice that you both had fun racing. Nice Cobra you have there!

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Women that race are sweet and like Ashley Force can be consistant also. Man Ashley Force is hot

1FSTBLU

11 SECOND 2V
Established Member
ya cause I claimed that my car ran 11.s
ZOMG It DID.

So HAHA at your pictures.
super uber funnay.

But yes awesome race cathy.

cobra is awesome +1

i want to see that thing in the 11.s next time Im in solfa ;)

1FSTBLU

11 SECOND 2V
Established Member
upload the video of my 11 sec pass... not the one were i get the worst 60ft of the cars life lol

Last edited:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
ashley.force.340.jpg

so apparently I live under a rock, because I wasn't sure what ashley force looked like...then i checked google

there is a god, and he showed off when he made her

...its good to see good competitive racing! and i dont see all of you guys big deal.. 1FSTBLU doesn't look bad at all in my opinion :shrug:

which track is this at btw?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread