/////2 FORGESTAR CF5's SETS INSTOCK READY TO SHIP

Peter@ForgeStar

Established Member
Hello Everyone,
Here is your opportunity to get the new Forgestar CF5 wheels shipped to your door immediately. I have 1 brand new set of 20x9 20x11 in Textured Black which is a Matte Black finish with a textured feel to it. The other set available is also brand new and is 20x9 20x11 in Silver Powdercoat. Here are some pictures for reference and to see the color options.

Email me for info [email protected] I do not check my inbox on here much.

Textured Black
texturedblk.jpg

TexturedBlack.jpg

Silver
BrilliantSilver.jpg

brilliantslv.jpg

cf5gt5002.jpg

cf5gt5005.jpg

cf5gt5006.jpg

cf5gt5008.jpg

tjstang1.jpg

tjstang2.jpg

tjstang3.jpg

Last edited:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
shouldn't you be a vendor before you start selling stuff on here? i mean, you're selling forgestar wheels and asking people to contact you at a forgestar e-mail. not hatin(sick wheels!), but there are other wheel manufacturers that are vendors on here.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
shouldn't you be a vendor before you start selling stuff on here? i mean, you're selling forgestar wheels and asking people to contact you at a forgestar e-mail. not hatin(sick wheels!), but there are other wheel manufacturers that are vendors on here.

They are a vendor! :thumbsup:

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
why the hell cant yall just post prices? i understand there is a price for each option but i have searched all over and cant find jack. i dont want to e-mail yall and waste your time either.

Peter@ForgeStar

Established Member
Last edited:

Turbosixx

Established Member
I had a set of F14 Forgestars on my previous car. Forgestar makes a very high quality wheel at a great price.
This is very tempting, the build time is every bit of 4-6 weeks.

Mr. Joshua

Established Member
I absolutely love my Wheels!!! Peter was great to work with and anytime I had a question he was there to answer.

kingnut

Established Member
i know you got it backwards but i just pictured those size wheels on a mustang. to the tune of "low rider". rotfl

Users who are viewing this thread