2 police officers and 1 firefighter killed during domestic.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
@Lambeau has details, will let him share, but will say from what I heard this animal is a real sicko… and drum roll… is NOT a white dude.

IMG_8390.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Fox News published his name in their news report yesterday. Meanwhile, in Colorado.....

Violence in this once-great country continues to spiral out of control.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
@Lambeau has details, will let him share, but will say from what I heard this animal is a real sicko… and drum roll… is NOT a white dude.

View attachment 1829532

In a nutshelll, killer was an animal. If you imagine the worst that could possibly happen to the two Officers, Firefighter/Paramedic and seven children, you’d be spot on.

Usual suspects.

This story will be dumped down the memory hole quicker than they can steal your catalytic converter.

Twin cities news reports seem to push this about the animal, “…and he had a lot of ammunition”.

Guess I’d look for walz, the marxist governor, to introduce legislation limiting ammo purchases.

Walz has free rein too. That pos, and the MN house/senate are all run democrats.

Side Note: August 1, 2023, MN took their first step towards implementing a red flag law with in-depth background checks before you purchase a firearm.

Then on 1/1/24, full blown red flag laws took effect.

Guess walz’s MN regime needs to pass more legislation to start confiscating firearms since the first two illegal, unconstitutional laws were NFG. SMFH.

Heres a link to my posts:

1708432538629.jpeg

Last edited:

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Guess the shooter wasnt a white nationalist, curious how they wont even give a name or race of the shithead. Terrible what happened to these men and their families.

There’s a lot of news going around cause people are being open about it now

“ if you don’t know who the shooter is within 5 minutes.. they aren’t a white male “

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Follow-up article on the murderer.

IMG_3499.jpeg

1708521673719.jpeg

IMG_3501.jpeg

Source:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
That's messed up.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

At this point, the msm has not touched the triple murder of these three American Heroes, and the injuring of another Officer during this horrific tragedy.

Everyone who reads this knows, beyond the shadow of a doubt, exactly why that is.

IMG_3505.jpeg

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Guess the shooter wasnt a white nationalist, curious how they wont even give a name or race of the shithead. Terrible what happened to these men and their families.
Maybe Fox or whatever showed a photo along with details about the Canadian.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
At this point, the msm has not touched the triple murder of these three American Heroes, and the injuring of another Officer during this horrific tragedy.

Everyone who reads this knows, beyond the shadow of a doubt, exactly why that is.
And that's what's very disturbing. It's things like this that sometimes makes me ashamed of being an American. Our government and actions from the news/social media makes me sick.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
And that's what's very disturbing. It's things like this that sometimes makes me ashamed of being an American. Our government and actions from the news/social media makes me sick.

Disagree Brother.

You’re American, they are not. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Disagree Brother.

You’re American, they are not. They should be ashamed of themselves.
I'm ashamed of our government, politicians, and social media/news with only interest is their agenda. That's what makes me ashamed of being an American sometimes.

We take care of other countries, support immigrants, help pay for losers that don't want to work....

And do very little taking care of the people in our country, veterans, and the elderly. I mean look what Texas is dealing with. Our government is a joke.

I'm hoping for a civil war one day.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Just released, the preliminary MN “BCA shares new details in Burnsville incident”. You can read it for yourself. Another report will follow.

Source:

There were two different adult females that were mothers to the children inside that home. At least one, called LE which ended in the murdering of these 3 American Heroes.

- Did those females know this animal illegally had possession of firearms inside that home with their children?
- If the females did, did they report it to law enforcement?

Users who are viewing this thread